Started Diet Chef today

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by mads, 1 January 2013 Social URL.

1. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I really hope this is the last time I diet and its about time i learned to eat properly - for goodness sake i am 46. Was overweight as a child, the only one in family of eight. I got teased alot at school, at home and didn't have many friends. When i was 18 i went to college and discovered alcohol, men and partying and the weight fell off till i was about 29/30 when i married and then had two children. For the past 15 years I have been up and down from 9 to 12 stone using vlcd, weightwatchers, and many more. The vlcd worked well but ofcourse when I came off them i put the weight back on. For the past two years my weight has spirralled out of control - I was diagnosed about 18 months ago with rheumatoid arthritis, the lack of activity and steroids have helped towards the massive gain. I am now 14 and half stone, the half probably went on over Christmas as i did nothing but eat. I would like to go on another vlcd but unfortunately it doesn't mix with the drugs that i am on. I got diet chef about 3 months ago and just couldn't get myself sorted enough to start. I think i am in a better frame of mind, i am rested with a week off work and the weight is making the pain i have twice as bad so it is now a necessity to get rid of the flab.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dare_bee

dare_bee Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi there,

Just ordered my first batch so will be starting in a couple of days when it arrives - hope you haven't found the first day too awful (and if you have, don't tell me!!)

4. Shiv13

Shiv13 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey there Mads,
    Good Luck!
    I have just started diet chef today after trying weight watchers, slimming world, and several VLCD's, I've lost 2 stone over the past year but seem to have slowed down massively, and started to get back into bad habits, breakfast and lunch so far, seems ok, I have friends who've done well on this so fingers crossed.

5. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Dare-bee it was quite nice, don't feel so apprehensive today. It is nice food I didn't take the snacks either today or yesterday, saving them til i feel I really need them.

6. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    that is great Shiv, i have found it ok these two days, going to bed now (I know ridiculous time) so that is two days down.

7. Shiv13

Shiv13 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante

I did pretty much the same, figured if I didn't stay up late I couldn't snack.
    How's today going for you? I definitely feel like I'm eating healthily, not all stodgy and bogged down from too much food. I nanny though and cooking for the children is driving me a tad mad...

Keep smiling,
    Siobhan x

8. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim

9. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi Mads x here to subscribe as I started diet chef today will also start my own diet chef diary on here I have been on mini s for a while and always found the support very helpful I do have a diary in the silver members and the quandary is to restart that or start afresh on here ?
    I want this to be the last time I diet as I have tried everything I got ill with shingles in August last year and the rest of 2012 was a downwards spiral :-( so here s to a great 2013 x

10. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello Katie i am now on day 5, well basically finished eating food for the day i did have a really large salad for lunch with my soup and a little couscous so hopefully not enough to make much of a difference to my calorie intake today. I too want this to be my last one. How are you getting on with diet chef?

11. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi :) So far so good , I am impressed with how nice the food tastes as I tried go lower years ago and didnt like it . I just ordered a few items of each variety and have committed to 4 months am determined to do it this time . Shld I start my own diary on here do you think?

12. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I am committed to four months as well, had a bit of a wobble this morning, woke up really hungry and the cereal didn't hit the spot. I had my snack early and then an apple but i was still yearning for something sweet so I ended up getting a bottle of diet coke. Also i started into doing a clear out and got my daughters rooms spotless.
    Re your own diary why not start one on here - i have started a private blog just to record food that i have eaten. To be truthful i am not sure, would you feel better if you think this is starting anew or a continuation of your previous diet. If the former start a new one.

13. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Thanks mads I will start my own diary on here as it is a new fresh start for me :) I also had a hungry moment this afternoon so occupied myself by dyeing my hair and then had veg and the tuna pasta meal for tea. I have liked everything I be tried so far and am making notes of what I really like so I know what to order next month . :)

14. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    weightloss

Yea I have lost 5 pounds in my first week, hopefully it will continue.

15. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Fantastic well done x my first weigh in tomorrow :)

16. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Katie how are you doing today? Did you have your weigh in. I can't find my way around this site at all, I need to take a tour of it.

17. Katierose

Katierose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins , Low Carb
    Hi Mads I did start my own diary on here :) I had my first weigh in and lost 3 pounds would of liked more but I didn't eat the diet chef food untill Sunday . I have liked nearly everything but do not. Like the mince hotpot or cottage pie didnt like the taste . How are you Getting on ? X

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. aliceoddity

aliceoddity New Member

Hi all.
    New to Minimins and Diet Chef! I just started yesterday. The food I tried was really tasty. Hopefully the rest will be just as good! I'm doing the 4 month plan too.
    Good luck!

20. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    This is my 10th day and i did binge out today, was out of my normal environment was surrounded by lovely stuff and something just went i will eat this and this and this. Annoyed with myself and scared that i will not be ok tomorrow. The good thing is that i came on here, i wrote down everything i ate so that is a different thing than before. I will keep to this. I don't want to undo my good work, I will be 9.5 stone again.

21. mads

mads Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Good luck alice hope today goes well.

22. Alice252

Alice252 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hey All
    Here I am, 1st day on Diet Chef, arrived today so got straight on it for dinner. Lasagne and salad.....all good! Desperate to lose around 2 stone I hope. OH works overseas so have cleared the cupboards and filled with DC!
    in for 4 months, lets get this shifted!
    your forum has given me a massive boost so thank you all already :p xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.