Started diet chef! unhappy cos I weigh more than I thought!!!

Tanya c

:cry:

Hi all,

Just had a shock. Started diet chef but weighed myself this morning and weigh 7lbs than I thought. I thought I was 11st 7 but am actually 12stone on a 4ft 11 frame!
Haven't weighed myself since Christmas so feel a bit sad!

Anyway, I guess it's downwards from hereon!
Have started logging my food on fitness pal and am on 1200 cals. Am finding I'm having to add a fair bit to my standard menu, Is anyone finding this?

Hiya Tanya c, yes I find I am adding as well, but I do add some rice to the curry and other things as well, but I do have extra fruit during the day so it all adds up.

Good luck on your journey and don't worry the extra weight will be gone very soon and extra !!!!! the food is yummy so the only thing you have to lose is the weight.

Bye for now :)

Thanks Shep! how are u doing? how much have you lost? x

only been back on for a few days and 2lb down already. So it does work.

I lost loads before chrimbo and then went major overboard, oooppsss so back to the beginning again. But as I know it somes off easy it wont be so hard....

If you need a buddy I am here.

Last edited:
That's great! yeah would love to have a buddy... be good to have some encouragement! How much are you hoping to lose? I'm hoping to lose about 4 stone.

Hello

I started last Thursday it's my first weigh in tomoro. Fingers crossed I'll of lost some weight! I'm hoping to lose two stones to start with and then once I've achieved this lose another stone!

Hi Becksie,

yeah i've got about 3, 4 stone to lose to get back in to my old clothes!

How are u finding the diet? I started today and so far am loving it! The food is really nice! What are your fave meals?

That's great! yeah would love to have a buddy... be good to have some encouragement! How much are you hoping to lose? I'm hoping to lose about 4 stone.

Snap 3 - 4 stone is the goal but a long way off at the mo. I'm quite lucky in that being 5ft 7" ish I can carry the weight off but I hate the way my clothes feel and Im not buying any new ones in bigger sizes I AM gonna fit back in my old ones.

Hows it going??? :)

Hey Shep! yeah it's my 2nd day and not too bad although I'm finding I eat most of my meals early in the day! I think it maybe boredom eating as I am not working at the moment. Start work next wed so hope my routine gets better! However I found today that I had 2 soups, 1 milkshake and a meal inc breakfast all in my 1200 cals... is this going off track??

Hi there, if you are keping within your calories it shouldn't be a problem, this weekend for me is gonna be the worst my 7 year old daughter is going for her 1st sleepover at someones elses home aarrrhhh. She's had people over for a sleepover but not gone to someone elses. Wot am I gonna do tonight???? i feel a :17729: coming on.

But seriously if you are within your calories it shouldn't do you any harm. I mix and match and have a dinner for lunch and a soup for dinner.

Back