Started from home....is this too much?

rach3

Hi all, i started slimming world again with my sister on sat, we are doing it from home.... i done it 3 years ago & lost 3 stone, but didnt do the EE plan back then so can someone check what ive had the last 2 days and see if this is ok?
Sat.
HEA 250ml ss milk
HEB 2 x wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf

breakfast: bacon, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, toast & poached egg,

Lunch: Chicken fried rice, done in frylight, with peppers, mushrooms, onions, peas, cabbage and soy sauce.

Dinner: Bubble & squeak cakes (receipe from a slimming world book) & baked beans. Sw receipe egg custard (made with milk from allowance

Snacks: a banana and a aldi benefit cereal bar 3 syns
couple of glasses of water & 2 cups of tea
sunday:
HEA:250 ml ss milk
HEB: 2 x cereal bars Aldi

Breakfast:2 chopped pears & chopped banana with mullerlight vanilla yog

Lunch: mushroom Omlette with lots of salad

Dinner: jacket pot with tuna, mixed in cottage cheese instead of mayo, cucumber, cherry toms & lots of beetroot

Snacks: spicy mugshot
aldi cheese curls 3.5 syns
aldi benefit bar 3 syns

water and tea

Sounds like a great start to me! Well done good luck x

The only thing I saw was that your dinner on day one doesn't look like it had enough superfree foods in it - baked beans do not count as a superfree food. And you could do with having a few more syns that day as well.

Other than that it looks great!

are superfree foods like fruit & veg then? and im going to make sure i have my syns every day too as i suppose its better to start off having the full amount of syns then drop down much later on....oh well back to work after the half term now....in a school kitchen....should be fun!! thankyou all for the replies :) x

Yep superfree foods are just those fruit and veg that are free on both the red and green plans. So all fruit except avocado and all veg except potatoes, parsnips, peas and sweetcorn.

They say between 5 & 10 syns a day, i know last time i done it, 3 years ago, i mostly had around 8 syns a day & it defo worked for me also i think its better to have all your syns then as you get nearer your target weight decrease them.

Back