Started in June Slimming Buddies....

Hey Madhousemum! I've been with my BF for 5years, we have a 1yr old boy, and still no ring! I'd be very happy to be engaged for 12years! Lol. I was 2 sizes smaller when we started seeing each other, and I don't need to say what having a baby does to your body, but I want to lose about 2stone to be closer to the old me :) 5lb loss is great woohoo!! Xxx

hey hey everyone, 2nd weigh in tonight - lost 2lbs! i thought id gained cause i had a bit of a mad weekend so was a nice surprise :)

Well done all.

I'm one pound short of my 1/2 stone award. My losses are pretty small and slow at the moment - but i know my reasons for that and it's wine!

Having a much better week this week, had my wine on Tuesday and it's now barred from the house for the rest of the week. Mark persuaded me to have a couple of slices of pizza last night from the takeaway and today we've got food poisoning. GREAT!

I knew i should of cooked a joint of Pork and had Ratatouille. grrrrr

Hi All

I started Monday 8th June and had a 5lb weight loss in my first week.

I live in County Durham with my hubbie of nearly 10 years (have a mini challenge below as its our 10th wedding anniversary next month) and we've got 2 boys, 7 and 4.

I'd love to lose about 3 stone but like others it seems so far off so I'm setting myself mini challenges. The next one will be for my birthday at the end of August - will set that at beginning of August once I know my weight loss till then.

Looking forward to keeping in touch with you all.

Andrea
xx

Miss Shiraz, I felt really ill the last time I had pizza, and it was enough to put me off for life! Ugh. Get well soon x
Well done on the weightloss all of you that's great! I'm hoping for 2lbs this week, fingers crossed.

How's everyone??

I think my lo has an ear infection :eek: He keeps poking at his ear, and has been sooo crabby since he woke yesterday morning. He was happily playing earlier and just started crying, crawled over to the safety gate and laid down!!! :( Poor baby xx

Hey all,

Sorry not been on for a few days been getting over our food poisoning. Not looking forward to weigh in at all now.

Oh well onwards and upwards, i need to lose weigth for our Holiday to Cyprus in October and i've been looking at gorgeous wedding dresses to for next August, we are planning to get married in Rhodes...

Good luck for this weeks weigh ins x

Hey Madhousemum! I've been with my BF for 5years, we have a 1yr old boy, and still no ring! I'd be very happy to be engaged for 12years! Lol. I was 2 sizes smaller when we started seeing each other, and I don't need to say what having a baby does to your body, but I want to lose about 2stone to be closer to the old me :) 5lb loss is great woohoo!! Xxx

good morning so sorry i havent really been on much at the weekend as been in and out out most of the weekend. so we both getting rid of baby fat lol. the sun is blazing here and i have weigh in tom but not looking forward to it as coming on totm. how long have you been on sw hun?well i best go and get our 4 yr old from playschool then back for lunch and walk along the beach be4 its time to pick up the others from school. but be back on tonight. xxxx

Yeah that damn baby fat! Lol. It's good that my lo is still young enough to fall asleep in his pushchair so I get out for a walk most afternoons for a long walk. I've been on SW nearly 3weeks, 3rd WI on Wednesday eek!!! Well done with the 2lb loss that's a great ammount to lose! Xx

My first week is going well, Im a bit quiet at the weekends cos i spend time with family etc...
Im doing mainly green and my 1st w.i is tomorow night (its a day early but thats cos im changing group)

as for the rings a couple of you have mentioned ive been with my OH for 8 yrs and he doesnt do marriage so cant see why we should be engaged! .. Ive tried explaining a lifetime engagement would do me ! .. but nope! I tried his mums engagement ring on yesterday and showed him his responce was "oh what happened did you slip and fall into it" .. grrr men just dont get it lol

I say that to my OH, he says "we can't afford to get married for a few years yet" and I always say it doesn't matter, i'd be happy just to be engaged!!! I think he's sick of me nagging now... :( Oh did I mention he wants to spend 3k on a motorbike... er, where will you magic that from? Lol. Good luck with your WI tomorrow xx

well done girls... managed a 5.5lb loss this week. Changed class too and my new one is fantastic, something to look forward to rather than dread... unbelievably different.

xx

Morning :) ............Im so so glad its not just my OH then Julieanne ! hehe ..
I lost 1,5lb this week and am off to cornwall this evening so wont be around until monday now :)
Have a fab weekend everyone and see you next week xx

hiiiii, i joined 16 june! getting married next may so this is my last chance to do it and get it done properly!! ahhh, im doing well so far :) xxxx

Hi I've not posted for a couple of weeks but this month is going fab after a slow start. I lost 3lb this week bringing it to 6 so far this month, I really want to get 1lb (or more!!) off next week to bring it to 1/2 stone then I'm on target for my holiday:D

The trouble is I'm craving chocolate even when I'm not hungry, I must get my willpower back

Ah well done on the loss! I'm having major issues today, *week and I'm feeling like "can't be bothered to cook, or do anything, just need choc"!!! So far today I managed to just make lunch and eat it without thinking about what I'd rather be eating! Ugh, lol, need sugar!!!!! X

Back