Started in June Slimming Buddies....

Hiya All,

My starting weight was 13st 13lbs, and i weighed in this tuesday at 13st 12.5lbs - was very ashamed to of only lost 0.5lb, but i had a VERY naughty week so onwards and upwards.

Slimming world to me is a way of changing the way you eat forever, which helps keep off the pounds and stops you from piling them back on again. I did SW last year and lost just short of 1 and a half stone - went on holiday and three weeks later found out i was pregnant......baby is now 10 weeks and although amazingly i've not gained anymore than 4lbs during my pregnancy, i've alot still to lose.

Good luck everyone....What have you got on your menu's today?? We've just had sw Bacon and Broccoli Quiche for lunch (which was lush) and tonight i'm making Homemade Chicken Kievs and Roast Veggies...

I had low fat yogurt natural with mixed fruit this morning

And i have just had beans on toast with wholemeal toast ( HE b)

Don't know what for dinner yet

Oooooh beans on toast, one of my faves...not had that in ages....

I quite enjoyed it too lol:D whats everyone else having ?

When's everyone's weigh in day mine's monday dreading it lol

Don't dread it hun - try to make your meals ones you really fancy and enjoy this week and treat yourself to what you want syn wise!! That way it might make it easier...

How about doing a foods diary on this forum too??

My weigh in day is Tuesday....

Back on the wagon....
My weight has crept back on as I have been celebrating far too much and paying the price!
Im Dawn 29 I have 2 children and weigh 13 st 11 lb I have started slimming world again as it is such an easy plan to follow. Good luck to everyone :p

Dawn the same as me, i've been making up for an alcohol free pregnancy, since Gabriel was born.... :eek: :p

Hiya All,

Sorry i've not been around for a few days, Had quite alot on at home.

I'm very shocked to of weighed in 3.5lbs lighter this week, i did use my syns for wine and had two Pints of Gaymers at the Oasis concert on saturday plus a huge hog roast roll, with stuffing and apple sauce on a white floured bap and on Friday OH and i stopped off for lunch and we had a sharing platter (garlic ciabatta, pigs in blankets, onion rings, battered mushrooms, chicken and chorizo skewers, followed by a cheeseboard)

PLUS i got awarded slimmer of the week :eek: :D

This week i shouldn't have any worries sticking to the plan - but i'm aiming to have Saturday as a flexi day...

How are you all doing??

Hey everyone
Id love to join if poss? Joined SW on 3rd June - have my first weigh in tomorrow :eek:
Been really good this week but wine is my downfall, went out on the lash few times this week (and weekend!!) so decided to not use my syns as they will all go on alcohol (i sound like such a wineo hehe!) so hopefully ive lost tomorrow - if not i know not to carry on "keeping" my syns to use at once.
O and Im Jen - 21 from Belfast :D

Hey Jen!

Yayyy another wino buddy - must admit to too much Shiraz and Pinot Grigio last week too - but like you i use most of my syns on wine!

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!! XX

thanks chick!! yeah i love my wine far too much, but ive tried my best to count it up - the stuff i drink is 9.5%alc and my consultant said thats classed as "low alchol" so the syns are lower per 175ml? so ive diveded the 175ml into how much is in a bottle and worked it out that way lol. probably done it wrong though so god knows how many syns ive used lol
i see you were at the oasis gig how was it? im headin to slane castle to see them - gona be a very bad weekend uh oh lol

Oooh lucky you i hear Prodigy are supporting them there!! I so want to see them. Saying that the Enemy and Kasabian were good. OASIS were amazing, really had the crowd going, i had a great sing-a-long and boogie! The crowd were VERY drunk and psycho though = pmsl.

We got there early and were lucky enough to get a wristband for the front pit, they only let so many people in that area, so my step daughter was extremely chuffed she couldn't believe the thousands of people behind us and the fact we weren't getting crushed!

Have a great time and i'm sure you've calculated your syns fine. I drink the strong stuff and i've been ok! x

that sounds amazin! i LOVE oasis but wasnt happy to hear the enemy arent doin slane :( aw well, still got prodigy and kasabian though!!
i might do the same - hopefully slane will have the wristband thing going on, im dreadin bein crushed by 1000's of people but ill prob be too drunk to care psml!
fingers crossed i will be, ill keep you updated tomorrow! x

Cool!!:D

Hey, How's everyone getting on? I introduced myself on the 1st page and have been busy since then! :| I'm finding this plan so easy to stick to! My OH is doing WW so you can imagine it gets confusing at the best of times...! Julz x

heya peeps a wee check in on how we r all doing! looks like i am in good company lol i also use my syns up on wine on cider a lot lol!!

was quite bad last week had 4 icecream cones at 10syns each! gota blame the sunshine lol! and lost 4lbs was v chuffed :D been at it 4 weeks and that loss matched week number 1! yay! weeks 2 and 3 weren't so great coz too much partying and meals out! ooopsy!

going off plan for long weekend coz away to download festival. so prob put back on the 11lbs i have lost so far lol!!

X

Hi guys, I too started in June (1/6/9). Have never done SW before so would love helps & ideas.
wee bit about me-
Lyndsay 32, live in Edinburgh, no kids, love football & music. Was meant to see Oasis in Manchester on Sunday but sold ticket due to work committments, still trying to get mud out my other halfs clothes lol. Will see them in Murrayfield next Wednesday

go on hols on 16th July want a good loss before that

xx

I had my first weigh in monday lost 4lb so really happy i havent seen oasis so feeling really left out now lol:D

lost 4lbs today! :)

Back