started Lipotrim on Friday 8th Sept

Teresa1970

Hi thought I would introduce myself, started on Friday 8th and am on day 3, I have dieted for the last 19yrs and got bigger instead of losing:sigh: and have now reached the point of being told by my doctor I'm on a suicide mission if I carry on eating and gaining weight the way I am, :cry:Its took those words for my lightbulb moment and went straight to the chemist where I had seen the poster for lipotrim. Decided to do this diet as when it comes to food I have no off button and by eliminating it altogether I'm hoping I can lose this weight and try to sort out my food issues along the way.
Sorry for droning on, so far I'm doing ok the shakes I have to say are horrible but as I dont even like normal ones its no suprise! I do like the chicken soup tho so thats a bonus and so far no headaches :) "touch wood" just looking forward to first weigh in as by reading on here I could be on course for a bumper loss. Especially if the amount of trips I have been making too the loo (TMI)
Thanks for reading x

Hi Teresa .. I'm new too this too is day 7 for me...think iv lost about 10 lbs by my scales.. Bug my weigh in is in the morning so I'll update after... Fair play to you for making the decision to get healthy.
I wanna lose 4 stone
Staring weight 15st 12lbs
5'9"
Iv 3 little girls & just want to be fit & healthy for their sakes as well as mine.

Tip for you re shakes.. They are yuk with room temp water but if you mix with ice cold water from the fridge they taste so different.. Also try heating up the choc shake for a lovely hot chocolate...

Drink as much water as you can up to the 4 litters but no more... The more you drink the more you lose.. It really is the key to this diet as it helps keep you full...

Like you I just had to cut out food altogether in order to get a grips on my out of control appetite... So far it's working...

Finally ... The people on here are invaluable at getting through ... Honestly couldn't do it with out this site :)

Best of luck

Gill

Sent from my iPhone gillyella

Hi Gillyella
Thanks for the tip the chocolate and the chicken soup are ok but the strawberry :eek: I think shall swap them for choc or chicken.
Thats a really good weight loss you must be chuffed thats what is keeping me going the weigh in
thanks for the reply x

Forgot to mention also I bought the shaker thing from chemist for mixing the shakes... Was 10 euro.. Brill for no lumps...
When making the hot choc I make shake as normal in shaker then pour into mug & heat in microwave for 2 mins.. X

I didn't like the strawberry either well not as much as the vanilla & choc so I changed them yesterday in chemist for choc shakes...
Yes I'm chuffed.. Never thought it was possible to lose so quickly.. It really does motivate you to keep going..
Well done so far.. Keep it going .. & just pop on here for support x

Hiya again Teresa. Thought I'd post on your thread instead..

Getting to day 3 is brilliant and as the days go on, it gets alot easier. I think that 'lightbulb' moment must come to all of us at somepoint wheather we have 20st or 2st to lose but we are all on the right path no matter what our weight so just be proud that you have taken a serious step to becoming healthier.

Gillyella, I have 3 kids too and know so know how hard it is! And to become a good role model for them is so important to me. I try and not let them know that I go to such drastic measures to lose weight. Although, they are not stupid and think they do realise that mum doesn't eat with them alot and is always drinking milkshakes!! Ha!

Good luck on your journey and keep posting! It really does pass the time of day!xx

Hi rhian... Your turning 30 right? I also turned 30 in march .. It's time to make the change for good.. My littlens haven't sussed either... Just told them my shakes are medicine full of vitamins for mammys & they have excepted that!
They haven't even noticed I'm not eating with them lol thankfully as I don't want to be explaining such drastic measures to an 8 & 5 year old.. The third is 10 months old.
Always on & off this to get support from reading posts.. Really helps x

cool

That's good.. i am nuvoryn and i can see visible results from taking it.. it's really effective for me.. Love that it has changed the way i eat, used to be a heavy eater and after taking nuvoryn really helped me on diet.

hi ,its day three for me too,no headaches yet just hope they dont hit tomorrow when back at work,had a hot chocolate made with the peppermint tea better than i thought.
keep it going petal ..

Back