Started lipotrim today

JayneGreeny

Hi All i started lipotrim today for the first time, i really need to lose some weight before i go away im really not happy with myself at the moment i weigh 14 stone 4 at present really want to get to 12stone if i can, how much do peeps usually lose on the lipotrim?
can you still drink coffee?

Hi, they say around a stone a month for women! I lost 8 lbs my first week, but I think that depends on the person. And you can have black coffee/tea with sweetner! I have only been having my shakes and water :) Good luck with your journey xx

If you normally drink a lot of coffee try keep it up (black) otherwise you will get a lot of headaches from the lack of caffine

Hi and welcome!
A stone a month is indeed the average for women, although most people tend to lose more than that in the first month due to the 1st weigh in usually being quite high. You should be able to shift the 2 stone in around 6 - 8 weeks I reckon.
Good luck
Debs

If you normally drink a lot of coffee try keep it up (black) otherwise you will get a lot of headaches from the lack of caffine

I normally have a few cups a day but not that many really, so will try and stick to the water only then. In the first week should you eat the bars? or just have the shakes?

You should only have the flapjacks from week 2 or 3, but shakes & soup from day 1.

Clair x

Last edited:
Hi JayneGreeny and :welcome2:!!!!

I too have started LT today, at 13.11 i need/want to loose around 4 stone to be back at my post baby weight.... i think i will be a regular poster as it will help me keep my mind off things, so if any one can give any good tips i am all ears.... the lady at my pharmacy was a bit strange, and kept going on about the breath issue ( how it gets really bad) so that has worried me a bit as being a trolly dolly i am speaking to customers all day long!!

xx

Last edited:
I too have started LT today, at 13.11 i need/want to loose around 4 stone to be back at my post baby weight.... i think i will be a regular poster as it will help me keep my mind off things, so if any one can give any good tips i am all ears.... the lady at my pharmacy was a bit strange, and kept going on about the breath issue ( how it gets really bad) so that has worried me a bit as beinga trolly dolly i am speaking to customers all day long!!

xx

Welcome trollydolly,

In about three to four days if you stick with the diet you will go into ketosis...this is when hunger is greatly reduced and the diet becomes easier to do.

The ketones can be detected on your breath and in your urine, if you drink your water regularly throughout the day this will reduce the smell along with brushing your teeth and tongue...It settles down after the first week.

Normally your Pharmacy will give you a free sample of fresh breath strips and you can use these.

The first week you will find you are running to the loo a lot with all the water you are drinking and as you empty your glycogen stores which hold a lot of water.

This again thankfully settles down after the first week.

Be sure to take some before photos and do your body measurements as the weight does come off pretty fast, especially in the first few weeks.

If you need any help please ask.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

The link above will show you step by step how to put up a weight ticker.

ohhhhhhhhhhh im all excited and am going to get my first supplies on monday!!!!! thanks for mentioning the smelly breath i didnt realise that!! I want to loose around 14lb at first then see how i feel but sick of the losing a lb a week etc and feel the boost of lipotrim with a good few pounds gone in first couple of weeks will give me the willpower i lack!! and also hearing other members stories is great x

Back