Started Lipotrim today

kat870

Hi there

My name is Kathryn, I started lipotrim today and I am finding it sooo hard, what a brilliant forum this is, to see all the losses is an inspiration!
Finding it quite difficult to drink the water, but will push myself, oh well here we go.

Hey, well done on starting :D You will get there if you stick to it, the first will be hard, but its so so so worth it :D

You will start to drink more water as you go :D

Well done for starting x

GOOD LUCK!! its quite hard at first but honest if u stick to it u will feel amazing, keep posting and let us know how your doing and any questions just feel free to ask. x x

:welcome: Kathryn. Well done for joining us all you are going to love it on here. After the first few days it gets much easier, so hang on in there. Good luck for you huge weight loss next week. :)

hey there, welcome to MM :D

keep drinking that water and whilst doing so just think you are peeing the fat out! LOL

alibambino and kathryn the first week is the hardest honest ! after that it is easy as your body goes into ketosis and you are not hungary and ifyou get hunger pains after the first week it is usually because you are thirsty or its an emotional hungar ! try and keep occupied it works wonders!

Hi and welcome Kathryn. Once you get through the first week it gets a lot easier. I didn't find the first week too bad. Just keep sipping the water through the day and if you use a sports bottle you can keep tabs on how much you have had. I had 3 litres through the work day today and find its much easier to do now than at the beginning. Just think of the water washing away the fat, that spurs on you on to keep drinking. Good luck!

I too am re-starting today, I am now heavier than ever and it all has to go. I'm dreading this first week with the headaches, lack of energy and the cold kicking in. But I'm gonna take it hour by hour and day by day. My friend also started today so we will give each other some positive support. My sis and her friend are starting tomorrow, so there will be a lil social or anti social circle of Lipo trimmers to bounce of,:blahblah: (not literally, although i suppose we could if we wanted, but not for long after a few weeks on this thang):D

Hi Kathryn, I'm another new starter today, so there's a few of us. From looking at the 1st week results posted on here, getting to the end of the first week should be more than worth the effort. I've got a bit of a headache at the moment, but I'm putting that down to cutting out the diet-pepsi (caffeine, as I used to have 2 or 3 a day). I normally drink decaff coffee, so may revert to normal coffee to see if that helps. lol

Anyway, good luck, lets see if we can all succeed.

well done on getting started

best of luck

Well done on getting started, i found drinking water hard as i missed the fizzy or pepsi max, so now drink sparkiling water, it takes some time to get used to, and is ok along as you dont let it go flat.
Good luck
Nikki

I felt exactly the same at first and even after a couple of days i just wanted to quit. You can do it if you just stick with it, and i promise it will be so worth it. Keep focussed on why you started the diet and your weekly weight losses will spur you on. You will find that drinking more water will become much easier and it helps to keep in mind that it will help you to have good weight losses each week. This forum definetley helps. Best of luck x

Well done on getting started, i found drinking water hard as i missed the fizzy or pepsi max, so now drink sparkiling water, it takes some time to get used to, and is ok along as you dont let it go flat.
Good luck
Nikki

Thanks for the sparkling water tip Nikki. I used to go through 3-4 cans of pepsi-Max or Diet pepsi a day and I'm missing the fizzy tingle and the caffeine. Might try something which sounds awful, but may do the trick (sweetened fizzy coffee) lol.

Back