Started my gym adventure!!

paulsrich

Hiya, I hope you are all well. Over the past few weeks I have been deep in thought about what to do for best. I have done all the VLCC Diets but never seem to maintain the loss. So I have decided that I need to do something NOW and have a complete lifestyle and habit change!!!
I have joined a local 24hr gym. I really do need to lose weight and had my induction/training schedule on Monday!!
I loved it and hope to keep it up.
I am off on a 2 week holiday to Gambia on the 9th Jan 09 and would like to lose something by then.
I did weigh myself and have also done a spreadsheet to measure myself in cms on Monday.
So if I dont lose weight then at least I am losing size and clothes are getting looser.
Well I went again on Wednesday and off again this afternoon.
The schedule which I have been given is a standard 4 week training one so working lots of muscles. I seem to be doing 5 mins cardio and then the rest weights. This schedule is for 3 times a week. I am going to go a few times more than that and the extra times just do cardio work!!
I feel better in myself after just going twice so looking forward to my journey......
Sorry if this goes on but wanted to share my adventure with you all.
Speak to you soon.

wow, that sounds great paul. you sound so so motivated. Its great to see that im not the only one doing the healthy eating, exercise "diet". Ive been doing it for nearly 2weeks now, and i have to say i feel great, and can feel my body toning up and losing inches already.

Good luck with your journey paul.
Dani x

Wow thats a great result in 2 weeks. I am hoping to loss some weight round my face. Always goes on my chin first!! hahaha
Would be great to be more toned for my holiday. Good luck.

Hiya everyone. I hope you are all well?
I have now done a weeks worth and lost 3lbs. I havent measured myself yet but will do that every 2 weeks. The gym is going well and I am enjoying it. I went 5 times last week and hoping to go 4 times this week. Really enjoying it. I am very concious at the moment of doing too much weights and putting weight on. However its the clothes feeling loose that i am interested in.

hey
well done on loosing the weight
i've joined a gym and am hoping to that i will be able to do aswell as you have :)

Congrats on finishing your week! I've stopped watching the scales and I concentrate on how I feel and how my clothes fit. Works for me! :D

Back