Started on Fri

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by cvarey74, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cvarey74

cvarey74 Member

Hi everyone, I started Cs on Fri, and so far so good! I am an ex Cambridge dieter, gave it up as i need food!!!!!

Hope I can stick to this a bit better, i am aiming to lose at least a stone and a half, and hopefully a stone by end of Oct...hope not been too optimistic.

Would be really gratefull for any advice and support.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. X Kelly X

X Kelly X Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I am too an ex cambridge dieter as i couldnt afford to do it anymore, so i have chosen to do celebrity slim instead. I have about 6 stone to lose so a long way but im determined to do it. Maybe we can support each other? What days do you weigh in? Mine is a thursday night
  4. cvarey74

cvarey74 Member

Hi Kelly, how long have you been doing Cs? My weigh in day is Sat am. It would be great to be diet buddies, i will need all the help I can get !!! I am determined to do it this time, spesh after doing Cambridge for so long and yo - yo ing on my last stone and a half.

Keep up the good work, we CAN do it !:D
    Claire x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.