Step 1 Sole Source Started on Monday

AlexIce

Silver Member
My head seems to be back in the right frame of mind after being haywire for a year. I've been upset at myself for not being able to get started on the diet, eating far too many of the wrong things - comfort food basically.

However, on Sunday I kicked myself into action, got dressed up (I've been living in trousers and baggy jumpers), put a nice dress on, did my make up and went to the pictures with a friend to see the new James Bond. I have decided that caring about the way I look, rather than just giving it up as a bad job, helps my self image. I need to feel good about myself now and not just what I am going to look like when I lose all this weight.

:) So... Monday I managed to start the diet and am now on day 4 and I am happy. I am happy because I have taken control again. I will not let the cravings win. I will think of my hips and knees and feet and how much happier they will be when they don't have to carry excess weight. Most of all I will think that each day I am in control and am being healthy.

The next step is to start thinking about some gentle exercise.

Way to go, what a great loss. We are starting a team in the team section if your interested, we can all inspire each other

Well done on your fantastic loss! :D

Back