Started on Sunday

77corbie

Hello all.

Started on Sunday on TS and have so far been 100%.

A friend of mine has been doing this for the last 12 months and she has lost 14st 5lbs :eek: so finally decided to give it a go after seeing her shrink before my eyes :worthy:

Think ketosis has possibly kicked in as I don't feel hungry at all today. Have ordered some ketosis sticks which should arrive in the next few days.

Think I may start a diary to keep me in check. Have read quite a few of them and they are really inspiring.

Anyway, hope you are all having a fantastic day and onwards and downwards!

Thanks for reading :)

Ooops need to work on my ticker....it seems to be back to front!

Hello!!
I too have ordered some ketosis sticks I have just finished my first week today and don't feel hungry at all.
I did have a lack of energy and the feeling I had cement in my shoes for a few days but that seems to have passed now.
Really looking forward to keeping an eye on your progress.
This site has really given me the extra motivation I needed love reading the diaries and posts daily.
Good luck and keep up the good work corbie x

Thanks KP and well done on your 8lbs loss :0clapper: - that's fantastic!

There isn't much difference in our weight so maybe we can motivate each other.

I haven't had a headache or anything like you've described but have felt a little lethargic so hope the energy release kicks in soon!

Another 100% day :)

Good morning!
Thank you so much was so pleased

Well done on another day at 100% :)
I was 100% too :)

Think it's a great idea to buddy up and motivate each other.

I got up this morning and all I can think about is ..... Why did I give my mum my scales and I can't check my weight ...... It's really bothered me, didn't realise my obsession with getting on the scales everyday :eek: It's better they are gone though. (I'm trying to convince myself lol)
have a great day!

Good morning!
Thank you so much was so pleased

Well done on another day at 100% :)
I was 100% too :)

Think it's a great idea to buddy up and motivate each other.

I got up this morning and all I can think about is ..... Why did I give my mum my scales and I can't check my weight ...... It's really bothered me, didn't realise my obsession with getting on the scales everyday :eek: It's better they are gone though. (I'm trying to convince myself lol)
have a great day!

Morning!

I wish i had got rid of my scales as I am an obsessed daily weigher! I really wish i wasn't but I'm a bit OCD!

I have lost every day so far except this morning...put on half a pound!! :( Really don't know how as i have been 100% every day, but that'll teach me...I'll try and not weigh until my weigh day on Sunday now but can't promise...!

Anyway, here's to another good day, have a great one :)

Hi and welcome, sounds like you are doing really well!
Don't worry about a gain, it could be anything, won't be a true gain will just be retention!

I am a daily weigher and always let it bother me but learnt after worrying a lot that it will fluctuate!
Keep up the great work :)

Yes that would just be water ..... I had to stop doing daily WI because I know that I'm not going to lose everyday and it really sucks when you don't see it go down.
But 3 or 4 lb a week I'm more than happy with.
Stay strong and keep it up :)

Hi and welcome, sounds like you are doing really well!
Don't worry about a gain, it could be anything, won't be a true gain will just be retention!

I am a daily weigher and always let it bother me but learnt after worrying a lot that it will fluctuate!
Keep up the great work :)

Thank you Natalie and you are doing absolutely amazing, well done you :)

Yes that would just be water ..... I had to stop doing daily WI because I know that I'm not going to lose everyday and it really sucks when you don't see it go down.
But 3 or 4 lb a week I'm more than happy with.
Stay strong and keep it up :)

Thanks KP, a 3 or 4lb loss a week would be amazing!

It took me a long time to gain all this weight and I realise I won't get it off as quickly as i would like (like wake up tomorrow morning and it's gone:D).

I am in this for the long haul, i'm under no illusions - can't believe how "in the zone" i am, just hope it keeps up.

Feeling a bit more energetic today which is good as we have our 10 month granddaughter overnight tonight so need all the energy i can muster as she's just started walking and is into everything :eek:

Back