Started on the 10th. How is everyone finding WeightWatchers?

girlracer

I started on 10th Jan 2011 as I'd decided it was time to lose the 1 and a half stone to 2 stone I'd been wishing away for the past year or so.
I have to say, I'm pretty surprised at how well I seem to be sticking to it. I'm doing my points religiously, so for instance I used to have lunch from work (instead of making my own dinner), but now I'm making my own food to take to work then I know exactly what to count.
I did do WeightWatchers a couple of years ago, just started it and didn't carry on with it so this new ProPoints system seems great so far. I'm loving the fact that fruit and veg is free! I've not actually gone over any of my daily points yet but it's a nice feeling to know you've got 49 just incase you want some naughty but nice treats or a craving a lovely meal. Also I don't feel like I'm depriving myself of foods I love and I know I'm getting enough.
I'm just doing this online and weighing myself every Monday. I'd like to jump on the scales and see a little difference on Monday, but trying not to get hopes up but at the end of the day, a lose is a lose.

Just wondered how everyone else is getting on with weightwatchers?

I started on the 10th too, I am new to weight watchers and I sort of don't feel like I am on a diet because I am eating so much (but healthy stuff) good luck for Monday, I'm sure if u have stuck too it then you will have lost, that's what I am hoping anyway. Let me know how it goes...

Love n stuff
J x

Back