Started on Tuesday..

I am still doing 5:2 and doing pretty well, had a fast day yesterday and today is my weigh in and I've lost 3lbs this week, pretty delighted with that, hadn't stood on the scales since sat and was actually really expecting the worse so was pretty happy with it.

So I have lost 13lbs on the 5:2 diet so far and will continue with it as it's not that hard and don't feel like I'm on a diet 5 days a week lol overall I have lost 27lbs since I had my baby so 1lb off it. Oh and I haven't skipped or gone over 500cals on my fast days, which is unusual for me :)

Oh and I've been doing it 6 weeks, so 13lb in 6 is okay, but not amazing, but then im Having a normal life, I don't feel like I'm sacrificing anything so I am happy with that, it's just over 2lbs a week :)

Hi Suze,

Lovely to "see" a new face on the world's quietest forum :) 13lbs in six weeks is really good! I think any diet where you're losing 1-2lbs per week is ideal. I've struggled to stay on 5:2 so have been off and on it over recent months, mainly due to stressful things happening. When I've managed to stay on it I was losing about 1-2lbs per week too.

Congrats on your losses so far!

Thank you :) on my second fast day of the week, going out most of the day, to be honest really not worried about cheating as I know it's only one day, I will be fine :)

Stayed the same last week :( boo it is my fault as I went a bit tot at the weekend! Next weigh in, is Tomoz, don't expect great things, think I need to start cutting back on my days off lol even just during the week, so wed & Thursdays :)

Back