Started on Wednesday 9/6/10 - determined!

*hugs* I know we all dream of huge losses, But sadly it doesn`t happen for all of us (myself included). I tell myself a loss is a loss and even 2lbs is good as that is just in ONE WEEK!

Hopefully you`ll see your big one next week :D

Well done for staying on track Xxx

Hi all, just wondered if i could join this thread....im a newbie and not sure how it works!!! i started the cambridge saturday (12/06/10) for the 1st time.....im on the sole source.Found it ok the 1st 2days but yesturday found myself chewing on a piece of sandwich turkey breast as felt sooo hungry!!! I always quit diets but really need to prove to myself i can do this. Today i think i maybe in or going into ketosis as i'm so tired and cold.!!

Southwestnurse..well done on 2 lbs loss:) maybe not as you wanted, but you lost inches and there always next week:) and its in the right direction
My wi tomorrow evening but have veen retaining water for the last two days, so not hopefully:wave_cry:

Hi Lienne, Join away :) the more the merrier! I rekon about to hit ketosis! Fingers crossed for you as after you are in the hunger goes.
Nursey

Hi Dolly, well I stepped on the scales tonight, and I was 3lb down which is pretty good as I can vary up to 2-3 lb in a day and last thing is my heaviest time. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hi Trolley Dolly,

I missed your post the other day about considering SS+ if you are nibbling. Thats where its four products a day yeah? My CDC agrees that if I don't do well this week it may be work going to 4 produts a day for a couple of weeks to give me a kick start and get me properly into ketosis, as I am only registering very little change or no change on the sticks. I have corrected my figures on my ticker as just realised they were wrong (we don't think in lbs do we!). My CDC had rounded me down on first weigh so I am still happy that I have lost two lbs.

I know coming on here keeps me focused!

Am trying to get focused to lose weight for a friend's wedding. I hate myself in photos anyway but it will be better with weight off as thats the aspect I don't like. I want to be 9 stone 7lbs for 25th September! I really hope I am there!

Hi Southwestnurse,

Glad your still focused, good you have something to aim for, you friend's wedding. It's over 3 months away, just stick with it and think how amazing you will look and feel:)
Yes, ss plus is 4 products plus 200ml skimmed milk or 3 products and a 200 kcal meal. I am doing ss plus this week, as finding this week just as hard as the first.
Have a good day x

I am currently on 810 - 3 products, a small meal (have had protein and salad every night of one sort or another!), and skimmed milk in tea (which I have anyway).

Is 810 and SS+ the same thing?

Had my weigh in on Monday and lost 2.75lbs! Its obviously going to go slowly for me! It took a while for me to get into ketosis so maybe next week its will be a bit more. (fingers crossed). At least its coming down and not up!

Back