started out with 123lbs to go...

Rochelle1

Gold Member
just noticed this part of mini's!! how dumb of me. started at 19st 10.5lbs so 8st 10.5lb to lose, lost 3st 4lb (46.5lbs) 5st 6.5lbs to go!! (76.5lbs)

123lbs starting target!! wow that sounds alot. ill keep posting here every weigh in to see that going down! 76lbs sounds millions less than 123lbs and ive done that hard work, so im determined to get there in the end.

i started slimming world at the end of march, not really expecting much, to my surprise i started doing so well, losing every week and actually looking forward to going, and starting a new week every thursday morning. i still do look forward to this and am still enjoying my group meetings. i always stay to group, have made some lovely friends from there and love going. so far i have only had one week of maintaining, and one week of gaining. the week i gained, id just come back from a 2 week all inclusive holiday in kusadasi - turkey. i gained 9.5lbs :cry: but i got my ass back on plan and lost 4.5lbs the next week!! the gain was gone within 3 weeks.

so now here i am, with another area of the forum to post in, and i am feeling good about the rest of the journey.

Hi rochelle - well done on your achievements to date and good luck for the rest of your journey

I was 15 stone 2lbs in May 2011 and a size 18/20. At 5 ft 4 this was obviously far in excess of what I should have been! I am now 9 stone 1 and a size 8/10 so proof that it can be done as you are discovering!

Hi rochelle - well done on your achievements to date and good luck for the rest of your journey

I was 15 stone 2lbs in May 2011 and a size 18/20. At 5 ft 4 this was obviously far in excess of what I should have been! I am now 9 stone 1 and a size 8/10 so proof that it can be done as you are discovering!
Thanks hun well done on your weight loss that's brill, what diet did u do? X

Back