Started Slim Fast again

KatrinaW

:)

Hello all,

I am new here but have been reading through some posts which have helped me and given me some ideas.

I did Slim Fast last year and lost about a stone, I have now started again (using tesco ultra slim though) as I still have another stone to lose before I hit my target weight. I have lost 3lb in the last week which I am chuffed with.

Last year I felt hungry a lot of the time as I followed the diet EXACTLY i.e. shake for breakfast, snack (100cals), shake for lunch, snack (100cals), 600 cal meal in the evening. This time I have looked at my lifestyle, my own bodies needs and hunger patterns etc. So what I am doing this time is having a shake for breakfast and tea and my main meal at lunch (when I am most hungry) and instead of having one 100cal snack mid morning splitting the calories up so I might have a portion of raspberries (20ish cal) then give it an hour and have a portion of grapes (60ish cal) then an hour later small portion of strawberries (20ish cal). So it is spread out and I never feel hungry.

I have also looked into my BMR (basal metabolic rate) and my body naturally burns 1421 calories per day even with no exercise so Slim Fast seems a good diet for me as I should burn the calories I consume and more each day anyway alongside the (gentle) exercise I am taking 3-4 times a week.

I am feeling really energised, inspired and happier since starting this time around...hope it continues and I reach my target.

Hi Katrina

Welcome to the wonderful world of slimfast. Why not join our challange. We have one every month and a new one will be starting next Monday for May. Everyone is really nice on here and if you are feeling down it is great to log on for some encouragement from people who feel the same as you.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Take care
Feelingfat

Welsome Katrina and good luck!!!!!

Back