Started Slimming world and not sure what to make for lunch for university, any ideas??

anyasmd

hi everyone,
ive just started slimming world and was wondering was is best for me to take to university for lunch??

hello @anyasmd welcome. I am a slimming world user I have been for the last 14 months.

If you have not used your HexB a sandwich or wrap if you are saving or have ate it for breakfast
salads, crustless quiche. You can take a vacuum flask full of homemade soup made with lots of speed vegetables. if you have a wide necked flask like I do. you can put hot food like a portion of left over dinner from the night before.
Take fruit like, grapes, clementines, bananas to help fill u or munch on in coffee breaks.

I am not the best source of packed lunches as I do not work so have no need to do them.

hello @anyasmd welcome. I am a slimming world user I have been for the last 14 months.

If you have not used your HexB a sandwich or wrap if you are saving or have ate it for breakfast
salads, crustless quiche. You can take a vacuum flask full of homemade soup made with lots of speed vegetables. if you have a wide necked flask like I do. you can put hot food like a portion of left over dinner from the night before.
Take fruit like, grapes, clementines, bananas to help fill u or munch on in coffee breaks.

I am not the best source of packed lunches as I do not work so have no need to do them.
Hi there,
Thank you so much for your suggestions! Due to having PCOS, I am considering trying to cut down on carbs like bread and such. Will definitely try some soup though!

Back