Started Slimming World Recently

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah-Jayne, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,
    Started Slimming World three days ago.
    I done this diet three years back and lost a lot of weight, but I have forgotten a lot about it!
    I have a really sweet tooth and wondered what i could eat that would satisfy my cravings!?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sugar free jelly is a good one, as are grapes.

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I ususally do a Green Day when I crave sweet stuff (usually TOTM), you could have 2 Alpen light bars as a HEB and have one in the morning and one in afternoon to make you feel as if you are having something naughty...ummm....Mullerlite yoghurts (they have new chocolate ones out and are free apart from the choc and cherry, not sure on that one as yet).

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its most;y at work when I get really bad cravings, probably because i'm bored! Got an apple but its just not hitting the spot.

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Are you having enough to eat? I find after years , and I mean years! of cutting out breakfast that if I have a really substantial breakfast I survive to my lunch without getting hungry, then again a big lunch with lots of free food and then same again at tea. I lose more if I have alot to eat, if I try to cut back or cut out I don't lose and I'm hungry. After tea I can think I'm hungry, but obviously I can't be so I have diet tonic and that seems to do the trick.

7. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Have a meringue with lots of sweet fruit in it - the meringues are only a couple of syns each - and very sweet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.