Started SW last night and missing wine!

sueldoc

Hi All, I started slimming world (for the fourth time) last night and feel so determined. Doing really well on the food front but really missing my white wine :cry:

This forum looks like a great place for that continued support!

Hiya and welcome.

I'm a newbie around here. Good luck

I have alwayd found the first 3 weeks to be bad but once you are in a routine and got exercise planned out it gets eaiser and second nature like your old life style was.

Thank you! I look forward to it getting easier. As for tonight, I have failed! Glass of wine in hand but 8 syns added to food diary! :sigh:

Oh well, it happens. I always look at it as I need to live after the weight loss so need to do some normal things in moderation :)

Newbie too on SW. First week with mostly good days but have been waylaid by the chocolate monster tonight. Is dark chocolate 65% cocoa any better than milk chocolate or am I kidding myself?

Hi All, I started slimming world (for the fourth time) last night and feel so determined. Doing really well on the food front but really missing my white wine :cry:

This forum looks like a great place for that continued support!

Found on this fantastic forum earlier today an amazing discovery- First Cape "cafe collection" wine. its only 5% but, the best bit..its 12 syns for THE WHOLE BOTTLE! I was so excited I went straight to sainsburys and bought the rose version (they also do red and white, as well as rose and white sparkling!) along with a bottle of soda water. Im on my 4th spritzer and estimate I've clocked up about 6 syns so far. :)

Good luck! It will get better!

Found on this fantastic forum earlier today an amazing discovery- First Cape "cafe collection" wine. its only 5% but, the best bit..its 12 syns for THE WHOLE BOTTLE! I was so excited I went straight to sainsburys and bought the rose version (they also do red and white, as well as rose and white sparkling!) along with a bottle of soda water. Im on my 4th spritzer and estimate I've clocked up about 6 syns so far. :)

Wow! I'm off to Sainsburys at lunchtime! Thank you soooo much!! :)

You've got choices:
1. Use your syns for wine. Have a small glass in the evening if you've kept within your syns.
2. Swap wine for something else and keep wine for special occasions. For example, gin and slimline tonic (2.5 syns for 25 mls gin).
3. Don't drink!!

Good luck on your journey - we all have things that are more difficult to give up that other (I have quite a few!!!) xx

Back