started today and it was sooo hard

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinny cow, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. skinny cow

skinny cow Member

hi everyone, i started 1000cal today and it was so hard. i am 11stone 3 and want to be 9stone 7. I was confused about the breakfast part, so just had a shake. then i had chicken&mushroom soup with 3 bits of brocalli for lunch and penne pasta with chickpeas etc for dinner...

so since i didn't have the breakfast bit or the fruit after dinner, any ideas how many calories i have left over? can i use them for something bold???
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hiya hun, i don't know about that sweetie but just wanted to say welcome aboard and good luck with the weight loss :Dxx
  4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

lol Skinny i'm a bit dubious to suggest anything after my last suggestions but from reading the yellow book breakfast is suggested as a piece of fruit isnt it so maybe you can have your fruit at suppertime instead?
  5. skinny cow

skinny cow Member

thanks guys, i had half a banana for dessert
    thanks for the welcome, here's to a skinny me!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.