Started today and looking for buddies

Hi all, Im a little confused I think... sorry but it doesnt take much for me to get confused!

Are we going to the TEAM part as I thought Flowey was opening a daily thread under the general Cambridge Diet Forum but we were going to call ourselves the Sugar Plum Fairies - or are we doing the thread AND doing the Team thing?

Sorry to be a pain its just with Becky1983 saying "the official group one".

I am happy to do whatever - but not sure I can do that yet and you can only have 6 on the team so we would loose some people :sigh:

So I will look for your thread tomorrow "Floweys Thursday Thread" and Im still keeping my logo for Sugar Plum Fairies - I like it ;)

See you all there .... Sugar Plum Fairies x

I read it as we were doing both. Im confused now.lol!

If there was an official group thread, in the team section,we could all still post there im sure, I dont think you have to be registered in a group to chat with people in it, they are just easier to find, you could stay with us, an honorary member! We could offer you support etc Although not register your weights etc, just thaught that seemed sensible.

Do you think thats a bad idea? Am I confusing things even more.

See you on the thread too if I can find it.lol! :)

I really am not the person to advise here as I had no idea about the team thread having to register weights etc...
I'm going to post a thread tommorow 'Floweys thursday thread' and would love as many of you to come chat.
If you guys would like to start a group and register your weights, you can do this too. Someone will have to be team leader as I won't join in if thats ok (not competitive - just chatty). You can call yourselves spfairies, I'll be a secret member.
So thread is one, then whoever wants a team go ahead and me and cheska will watch your progress.

Cool, will just stay on a thread then, dont want to lose anyone. If I fancy joining a group ill do that separately too.

If I cant find your thread ill post here, so hopefully I can track use down.:p

Just opened a thread asking if we can have a none weight submiting group called spfairies and where as are dieting in dif. ways, will let you know!

Okay all. Sugar Plum Fairies thread is now starting. Check it out and we can have our little group there (we are officially a team but with no weighins to be submitted) Check it out and say hi so we know we have all found it.

It's open.
Scrap 'floweys thursday thread'
Look for 'Sugar Plum Fairies' in main CD thread.
See you there!

Hey Bex

Yep, my mouth is foul! Day 10 and yes no matter what I do I have a horrible coating on my tongue, I bought a tongue scraper but it is not really helping.:(

My CDC said breath spray is way to go....

Kirsty

lol! Glad im not the only one, it is a bit better today but still there!lol!

Id be worried about the ingredients in breath spray, not that anyone has said but do you think it might have the dreaded Citric Acid in or something.

Perhaps a few squits wont hurt, its not like you will be drinking the stuff. Just check there no sugar etc in them, x

Back