Started today and looking for buddies

Very true Flowey, I've came across a milk frother, do you or anyone else know if that's any good for mixing shakes and soups, some of the reviews i've read do say its very good for soups/sauces and such like, it would be much easier and much more discreet for work cos to be honest I wanna do this with minimal people at work knowing.

Becky1983- I'm going on my lunch about 12, I'll try and let you know when I get back!

Flowey - I pinched my sisters celebrity slim shaker that shes not using anymore for when I'm at work. You can use any bottle with a lid to mix it in, just give it a good shake! lol x

Flowey- Slightly off the point - but that Claire from steps diet story is on channel 115 on Sky now. Im watching it for motivation.lol!

Sugar Plum Fairies

Flowey
Cheska
Sarahplummer
Blossom1602
Madge73
Luci-De-Milo
NoMercy
Becky1983
Shlinz - welcome

Ok so there's a group. If you want your name on or off let me know. Those that posted in the early days of the thread get in touch if you are still here with us.
Yey us!!!!

Hi Flowey, I do want to join yes so count me in, but I am sure we need to move to the GROUP section and am sure you can only have 6 in a team! I think we will get moved anyway so we need to sort what we are to do.

ps. thanks x :)

Rules for CD Teams
Each team has 6 members, one of whom is the designated team leader.

Each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader.

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Calculations for team %:
total number of lbs lost divided by total number of last week's weights in pounds multiplied by 100

Just taken this from the team section.

OOOO complicated. What do we want to do, stay on this little thread or move to a group? Then I guess we loose members which is sad. What do you guys want to do? I'll take me name from sig. until we decide????????

How many do we have here for sure? Would be nice being official. I do have a competitive streak so would defo motivate me to be good.lol! Could post here too. You could start a group and the first six to register are in. What do you think? x

What about we start a new daily thread -

i.e Tuesday Log for the Sugar Plum Fairies

then do a new log on Weds, Thurs, Fri etc etc that way we are just keeping in touch and we can still be ..... Sugar Plum Fairies? ;) And you Flowey could start the thread....or whoever if they want to do it? So what do you think?

Sounds like a good idea, the only problem is I can never find threads on this site unless I have already posted on them.lol! x

So do we know kow many we have? maybe do a final round up and see how many there is, if theres more than 6 start a new thread. If theres only 6 of us start a team. Either way we can all keep track of our weight loss each week cant we? x

Hi guys, i'd still like to be in the Sugar Plum Fairies and will follow whatever you guys do if you will have me..lol..x

keep it up guys...this time last year I was 17 stone, started cd late august and was 13 stone by christmas...was maintaining well until fell pregnant! cd is great, you just have to stick to it. I didn't have any cake or alcohol for 4 months! mainly stuck to 2-3 sachets and a small protein meal. You can do it just ignor people offering you food (they will, all the time!) and try and ignor those who say 'just eat less and move more' I know with out a doubt I would still be 4 stone overweight if I hadn't done cd. Keep up the good work

Well done Angie-Bum, congrats on pregnancy! such an inspriation, great weight loss in such a short time...definately makes me want to keep going and get through, i'm only on day 2 but doing ok so far.:D

just keep at it! and look at the inspiration gallery. I lost the first stone in 2 weeks, the next in the following month and the rest up until xmas. My sister also is doing the diet 'snowbaby' & she has lost 4 stone too. Both of us have been over weight most of this decade, cd is the best!

oh i do like this thought of being a spf! lol although pretty sure there is more than 6 of us? new daily thread sounds cool though! i like the idea of checking in daily (and having a good b**ch if necessary lol just kidding)

frothers are fab btw - i picked up a cheap one from ikea a few months back before i even started CD and iv never used it so much! :)

hope everyone is still going strong! :) and Angie Bum ur so right about the eat less move more attitude!!!!

Okay well why don't we keep on this thread. We all know where to find it and it's been working ok so far. How are we all this am?
Wednesday is a none school day in France so I have all three kids around and my sons mate (total 4). My house is an absolute bomb site!! It is really sunny today though so may get out for a bike ride in a mo.
Watched that diet show with steps girl last night and so many of the things she said rang true with me. I'm so determined to loose weight this time. Still struggling with what is my ultimate goal, been many years since I've been this weight now, and I want to loose more. But no idea what that magic number is on the scales before I can say I'm slim???
Also, if I get slim!! will I have loads of loose skin? I def. carry extra weight around my middle and should start some tummy toning, three kids and all. But am early 30's so will that help with the saggy skin thing? Do you guys worry like this? Just my thoughts of the day am deep thinking today trying to find my direction.

Yeah, at least we all know where to find this thread and you all seem really nice and don't need to lose anyone.
Flowey, I have the same worries, I have been a size 22/24 for at least the last 8-10 yrs and worried about the excess skin afterwards, but looking at a lot of the before and after pics, no-one really seems to have excess flab, just super duper slim bodies.
I'm really suffering with a headache this morning, is it ok to take paracetamol?. I am drinking plenty water but it doesn't seem to be shifting it.

angie- bum, thanks for your input, its great to hear from people that have had such great success. Congrats on your pregnancy aswell. Say hi whenever your around to keep us motivated!

shlinz, I too suffered headches in first week but do pass by week 2. Yes keep a 4 hrly paracetomol input if you need to. Keep drinking! Well done for sticking with it, week 1 is def. the toughest.

Where's blossom1602??? Want to know here weigh-in results!! Am excited for her......

Back