Started today and looking for buddies

Hey Flowey, Aww thanks hunny, I'm not going until 12 so I'll be able to let you know about 1ish. I am getting excited tho!! x

I do worry sometimes that I'm going to have excess skin around my tummy as i seem to carry a lot of weight there but excess skin will be better than the way I am now! I'll just have to see xx

I'm the same blossom, but all we can do is moisturise, do toning exercises and pray for elasticity!! I have my second weigh in later, exciting!

Hey girlies,

Just got back I've lose 6.5lb! Obviously I would have like to lose more after reading how much some of you have lost in your 1st week but its still quite a lot. My CDC thinks I could easily lose my 1st stone in 3 weeks!

xx

Caroline g let us know how you get on asap!

Blossom 1602 that fab, you should be really proud, has it given you more motivation.

I worry about saggy skin esp. as I have stretch marks on the underside of my arms. they have been there for years and I think they are more an issue and visible tome than anyone else. I have terrible skin that doesnt like being fat.lol! I once got down to 12st and they werent saggy so I hope that they will be ok if I get thinner. Im just thinking rather thinner and saggy than fat at the mo.lol! I can live with that to be thin.

Has anyone taken before pics, I got some taken the other day just so I can compare in the future, am hoping and praying I get there! x

Well that's almost half a stone already so I'm sure you can!

I'm going to take some before pics, I just don't want to! I hate how I look in them. But I will. Even just for my own benefit!!

I've got a range of things that are meant to help that I'm trying out!! There's bio oil. A Dove Pro-Age moisturiser. And today I bought a toner spray from Lush! just because I love Lush! and their stuff because it's well... lush!!

Becky1983 - yeah it has definately given me more motivation to carry on. I've just read that if you drink loads of water it can effect your weight? Might try and not drink a lot next week and see if it makes a difference lol. If I can lose a stone in at least a month I'll be made up! x

I think if you exercise as well as diet it will help with the skin issue because it helps tighten everything. I'm back at the gym in the morning myself, not been all week as my CDC said to take it easy while my body got used to the diet. But now I feel raring to go again and burn fat!! xx

I don't think I have the energy for the gym! I do, but my muscles don't!!

Hi guys just catching up....Caroline brilliant loss!!!! I got my son to take some pics of me as my before...jeez louise...I have been avoiding cameras for a couple of years lol

My friend lost 7 stone on LL and she has a tiny bit of loose skin on her tummy, her arms, bum, thighs etc are all fine, she swears it was moisturising when she got out the shower!

Moisturiser it is then, suppose it cant harm cant harm.

I feel a bit like you Caroline g, Ok but simple things like walking up the stairs exhaust my muscles. I hope to start more exercise in a couple of weeks, when my exams are out of the way too, then I can really get stuck in.

I really do think I am in Lipolysis (Ketosis) now as my pee has gone that slightly illuminous colour, eventhough im drinking stacks. This happened when I was on the atkins (only did that so a week though). I have ordered some Ketostix but the havent arrived yet.

Does anyone else have a really dry mouth, it started yesterday, my tongue feels furry no-matter how much I clean my teeth etc.. it wont go away. Im obsessed with clean teeth and its not pleasant having a mouth like carpet. Has anyone heard that thic can be a side effect. Sorry for the lovely details, hope nobody is squeamish!.lol!

Bex. x

Hi,
I'm starting ss tomorrow, however, going away in 15 days so have accepted i will gain of sts while away but as long as down to goal in 6 weeks ish will be happy.
This is my first post and all this is new to me. Happy to support anyone doing this as we all need each other. I know I dont have much to lose but it's difficult
all the same. x

:) Hi Elle1, hope you find your first few days ok! Is it your 1st time doing it?

Yeah I dont have the most wonderful breath in the world or so I think anyway! I've always had a bit of a paranoia about bad breath anyway so its not helping.

Ellie1, you could be quite a bit lighter in then 15 days! How long you away for?

Im the same, I usually brush my teeth lots, chew on sugar free chewing gum etc, must have paid off as have no fillings and am 26 this weekend.lol! But at the mo I darent get too close too anyone, my mum etc say I dont smell but dont wnt to chance it. Cant seem to brush enough at the mo to get my mouth feeling nice and clean. :( Ill survive. x

Paranoia is never a good thing! What are we like lol.

I seem to have gotten myself in a right mood, keep thinking I should have lost more. I'm just being stupid. Gonna try and ignore it and try to think positive! Think I've just had a bad day at work and its makin me worse :(

Dont de darf, 6.5lbs! Get 6 cans of beans and see how much that weighs than add another 0.5lb, its a fantastic amount, you certainly wouldnt want to carry a bag around with that in all day. You are right though, stay positive, in a couple of weeks you will be over a stone lighter!

Hope you have a better day at work 2moz. :D

I know... I'm being silly! Just told all my family and they have been really encouraging.

How are you finding it? xx

Today has probs been the best day, havent realy felt hungry like I did days 1 and 2. Not that that was too bad as I only got a bit hungry near to meal times and water tied me over. Cant wait to get weighed sat, although ill have only been CDing for 5 days.

How about you? x

I'm still finding it easy, I'm on the computer in my mums and everyone else is sat in the next room eating tea and its not even entered my head once that I want to eat which is usually very unusual for me lol x

I'm actually on day 6 today , just realised I only started last Thursday. Just tried chocolate mint shake which was ok, it didnt knock me sick like some of the others! xx

Blossom - well done you. thats nearly half a stone. How many half stones do you want to loose in total....I'd be dead chuffed at that.

Ellie - welcome and glad you can join us.....good luck.

Ok all update
IIIIIIIIII''MMMMMM hungry. Am back to trying to get back into ketosis after my cold/flu break and although my motivation hasn't changed, my body is rebelling!

Alos been PMing cheska and I've made my desicion about the team thing. I will open a daily thread tommorow in CD threads but not 100%, so cheska can stay with us. I will call it Floweys Thursday thread. I hope all of you will join me there for a daily chit chat.
We are both, however, happy for the 'sugar plum fairies' to become a team. Those that like the competition can join the group and submit results etc... and still come and say hi to others that prefer to chat. I hope this solution will meet everyones needs for groups and to stay together in our little group to chat.

Sounds like a fab idea, let us know when you set the group up. Can only sugar plum faries post on theere thread, or can other people chat on there too (I mean the official group one). Could be another way of keeping in touch. Ill defo look for your daily updates thread too.

Flowey do you use Ketostixs to check when you are in Ketosis or do you just know by how good you have been?

Blossom-you did fab, see not even a full week! wow! Hope I could do that! x

Back