Started today..and this time no going back!! please support me!

lauradal

Hi
I have done day one and dont feel to bad!!! Am going to bed after xfactor as starting to get very hungry!!
I have just had my second baby he is 4 months and weigh in at 15st!! I did CD after the birth of my daughter 4 years ago and lost a couple of stone but it has crept back on!! have tried to go back on CD several times but havent managed it..this time im so determined as im very miserable and just want to feel good..Ive done having children and would love to be a yummy mummy not a frumpy one!!! I will be on here every nite as reading the posts keeps me positve!!
Have had shake for breakfast and a soup for lunch and porridge for tea..sounds a bit odd have the porridge for tea but makes me feel im eating!! and its not to bad!!!
I have my best friends wedding 23rd Dec and my daughter is bridesmaid so really want a lovley outfit not the black trousers and top that is my norm!!!
Good luck to everyone starting this week..lets do it!!!!
I weigh in on friday!!!
x x

hi lauradal good luck on your Cambridge journey, you sound very Determined I'm sure you will do great xx

Hi Laura, welcome to the forum. You sound very positive! Sure it will drop off in no time at all.

Hi Laura,
Just wanted to wish you all the best on your cd journey..
I was the same as you hon I had 2 kids and then thought this is it I must do it.. Im not sure your height but I am 5 ft 2 and started just over 15 stone.. and as of today I am 8 stone 11 and thats after being on cd since February..... Just wanted to say hang in there hon as its so worth it....
Good luck on your journey hon, you can do it if you really want it x

good luck laura keep us posted on yr progress!

Good luck Laura, it will fall off in no time at all and you will have a very nice outfit for that wedding.

Wishing you good luck lauradal, hope that you have a very positive first weigh-in on friday.
As you will recall, the first few days can be so challenging, and then it does get better, all the best x

hi
thanks for your replies!! and well done to everyone so many people have done so well with their weight lose!!
Well im at the end of day three and really havent found it to bad which I find unreal..although not complaining!!!! I even forgot to have my shake at lunch time and remembered at 4pm!! and didnt pick at my daughters tea either which is amazing!!! Lol!!

Im just going to try and work out how to do things to my profile now!!!!

x
x

Yay! :D

Well done on getting to Day 3. It really does (mostly:)) get better from here on.

I'm on Day 2 of a restart and although my tummy's a bit rumbly, it hasn't been too bad for me either.

Hope you get the profile thingies working!

Back