Started today buddy up

Hi guys
Ive started today and it would be great to have a buddy or 2 to compare notes with!
Ive got 8 stone to lose so am in it for the long haul, i hoping to reach this by my 33rd birthday next Feb. Im sick of being overweight and im determined to get my life back!
So if anyone feels like joining me......:)

Hi louisa I'm happy to buddy up with you! I'm starting tomorrow morning and got just under 5 stone to go. I've successfully done CD before a few years back and here again!

Hey Wisp sounds good! Ive not done it before but ive been thinking about it for about a year and finally got round it starting. Im really motivated and determined to stick to it! Im quite fussy and decided to stick to the shakes but i think i might try some soups next week for in the evening. I already had the choc mint, vanilla and strawberry and only liked the choc mint lol. Whens your weigh day mine is monday.

Hi,

I've got about 5-6 stone to lose.
What should I be aiming to lose per week at a healthy rate?

You won't regret it louisa it's such a great way to shift the weight quickly. My weigh in day is a Friday morning but I've really thrown myself in the deep end and going to go camping this weekend so that's going to be very interesting! :) I'm quite fussy with the shakes too! I don't like any of the soups but could live on chocolate orange and chocolate mint quite happily! Going to try an apple and cinnamon porridge as my first Cambridge meal in the morning. I'm like you and determined to be 31 and thin for October :)

Thanks wisp! I think i may try the porridge next week too ive just had a banana shake and it was ok but i already think that im going to be a choc kinda gal lol. Ive been working from home today but think that it will be alot better when im atually in work tomorrow! Let me know how you get on on your weigh day and good luck with the camping!

Hi,

I've just started today - want to loose at least 4 stone (maybe 6) but will reevaluate when I lose 4.

I lost a lot a few years ago so I know the diet works if you stick at it!

hi all,

I started CD yesterday, need to lose 5 stone, so far im loving the choc mint and banana shakes and am looking forward to trying the other flavours!! Nice to have somewhere to come for inspiration and a chat!!

Hi !! Am restarting cambridge on 810 and loving it!!!

:)Hi I have just restarted the Cambridge having lost 3 stones previously. ust doing 810 now, and lost 6 pounds in my first week which is the same as when I did SS!! Very pleased and managing the food well so far!! New weigh in on tues whens yours?

Hi Sweedie my weigh in is monday 3.30pm so i will be straight on here afterwards lol. I feel better today but dont think im in ketosis yet- it is only day 3 and i dont have the dry mouth, energy buzz and im still feeling hungry! BUT ive just been on my wii fit and it says ive lost 5 lb since tuesday evening! Im not getting my hopes up but it has given me a big boost!

Hi everyone, I've been trying to diet for about a year, unsuccessfully. I did CD this time last year and lost 2 stone in 6 weeks but have since gained it back. I would like to join you but know from experience my resolve isn't great. I've stuck to it today so I'll keep in touch if I manage to keep at it.

BTW talk to Zoe on the Butterflies thread for inspiration. She started same time as me and kept going and is now maintaining. She's amazing and has lost loads.

Just checking in after being away for 3 days at a festival, decided it just wasn't the right day to start cambridge a day before going away, so started today and so far so good! Determinedtolose good luck with tomorrows weigh in! Let me know the results! My weigh in is Friday. Got to get my husband to take a fat "before" pic of me now oh deary me!

Louisa

I am here, roughly the same amount of weight to lose as yourself too. I have been doing CD for 5 weeks now..... feeling good.

Hi guys. Had firs weigh in on CD 810, and lost 6 and 1/4 pounds. Second weigh in tomorrow and know I have lost another 3. It hasnt been tat hard so far, and today made green thai curry with fat free thai paste and fat free live yoghurt!!! Am finally in the 13s!! By one pound...can't wait to be 13 and a half!! Anready beginning to feel a bit like the old me...its all worth the antisocialness and repetativeness!!!

hey all,
had 1st WI on tuesday, lost 7.5 lbs! had minor slip up yesterday, i ate some chocolate...so ive up'd my water in take today and am going to the gym after work lol, here go's week 2!! best of luck to everyone!!x

Back