Started Today!

helloworld!

Hi all, a selection of Exante products arrived on Friday, and knowing that I was going out for dinner yesterday I decided to start today. I have just had a strawberry shake for breakfast (been up a while but wanted to wait til I felt hungry). It has dealt with the hunger pangs and didn't taste horrible, so that is one I can have again.

I think what I am most worried about are the physical effects of this diet eg feeling hungry, cold, death breath, and getting bored of drinking water. I did have a milk and sugar free coffee this morning and it wasn't too bad at all really :D. Any tips on how to manage getting bored of water all the time? x

I get used to drinking the water - hope you do too. Just keep a bottle filled and sip whenever you can, you soon go through a lot

Good luck with the diet - hope to see u posting your losses soon :D

Good luck. You may feel a bit rough over the next few days but that should pass. I've never had any problem with bad breath, at least hubbie says not so you may be lucky too.

Wishing you all the best

I get really paranoid about bad breath but I think its only a problem when you get really close to someone - so just dont lean in to whisper in someones ear, lol.

I have had my second meal, a bar, because my belly has been rumbling for a while :eek: I only had 'breakfast' at 10.45. I do feel satisfied now though so I hope that will see me through til soup tonight.

I am not allowed citric acid, right? But what if a fruit tea doesn't have that as a listed ingredient?

If your like me, your get so thirsty the plan water isnt an issue anymore, I used to really struggle to drink water but now I dont struggle at all.

Good luck

Water becomes second nature - as SammyE says, you get thirsty so it goes down easier

xxx

I don't feel thirsty? I struggle. I drink squash that has malic acid in. Now I can comfortably drink 2.5 litres a day. I've never liked plain water only on hot days .

What squash do you use Laurie? I think I will struggle to continue to drink just water all the time, but I do feel thirsty for sure.

Got through my first day yesterday despite feeling hungry about three hours after having a 'meal'. Also drank enough water. No side effects yet, I feel very pleased with myself and plan to focus on one day at a time.

I wasn't too keen on the soup I had last night, thai chicken. I might just stick to shakes and bars.

One more thing I am seeing a friend on Thursday night, am I right in thinking if I have a chicken salad with no dressing it won't do too much damage?

It's Tesco high juice apple, pomegranate and raspberry. It's no added sugar, and it really is my life saver x

I'm starting to have issues with the bad breath.
When I did LT, it was never such a problem for me.
But on Exante, wow!!! I have a foul taste in my mouth all the time.
I use an alhocol free and sugar free breath spray. Which is a lifesaver!

What also comes with the bad breath, is a very dry mouth!
So I have no problem drinking the water, I'm thirsty all the time.

I woke up this morning n my mouth was bone dry it's an awful feeling isn't it? As for bad breath yep I'm sure we all have it, but with a lil help from a fresh breath spray it keeps it at bay lol xoxo

I'm an ex LT'er and am now trying Exante ( again !!! ) but find that to relieve the boredom of just water - have sparkling water with lots of ice. I never really had the bad breath problem but when anyone did notice a smell they said that it was "almondy" and not too unpleasant.

Thanks Laurie I will look out for that in Tesco. I find that the soups make me thirsty!

Well that's my second day over with, felt less hungry today thankfully!

Back