Started today!

yayhelen

Hello Everyone

I started Diet Chef today - have ordered the 1200 kcal hamper and as I have 6 stone to lose I am starting with supplementing it up to 1500 kcal per day - had my porridge and a clementime so far. Have a 14 hour day today as doing a part time degree and will go straight from work to my lecture.

I have brought my dinner (Tuna Rigatoni and salad) for lunch and will have my lunch (soup) for tea when I get home! Very excited as I am determined to stick to this one and I have already tried some of the 'Look What we Found' food which I understand is the same.

My main reason for embarking on Diet Chef was based on the positive reviews and comments on this forum so fingers crossed you are all spot on! Wish me luck (and willpower!).

I'm starting tomorrow so it's interesting to see how your getting on.

We can support eachother. I have about 4st to lose too.

Hurrah! Nice to hear from others who have also embarked on the journey!!

So far so good - supplemented my meals with an apple, nakd bar, clementime, side salad and two ryvita.

Still have some popcorn a banana and soup for tea to go! Will be well within my 15000 kcals! Feeling stuffed at the moment! Lets hope this is how I continue to feel :)

Good luck everyone and look forward to sharing my journey with you all! Yay Diet Chef!

Okay so maddness! Couldn't eat another thing yesterday and really struggled to meet my 1509 Kcals my personal profile said I need each day. I was at 1343 kcals but didn't count my 120ml milk with porridge, think thats only about 60 kcals though...

Have added rice to my dinner today to bump up the calories - worked it out as 40g uncooked brown rice at 200 kcals. This should put me at 1475 for the day....

However having rice with my meal prompted me to look for the chilli con carne and it wasn't there! I had a look through all my meals and despite being itemised on my receipt it wasn't with my food :(

Going to go through it all and double check I have everything tonight and will probably call them to let them know. Was a bit gutted to be honest! Having beef casserole instead!

On the plus side was great to feel so full!

Hi guys
Hope its still going well. I am 2 weeks in now and still loving it!
I weigh in on Friday, so fingers crossed for then - I had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and they are heading in the right direction, so I'm pleased about that as I still can't believe i will lose weight eating all this lovely stuff, lol!
Daisy x

Back