Started Today

Mash

have finally taken the plunge after reading posts on the forum,i have a huge amount to loose,not sure how I am going to cope.
Day 1 is nearly over

thanks,

i'm on day 8 and got lots to loose as well but it is getting easier now then those first few days, the more you have to loose the bigger the weight loss at first so you should be very impressed on first weigh in, keep motivated and come on here for support x

thanks meggyjill and tsv
not really felt hungry just had my last shake and have large glass of water at the side of me,will just take it one day at a time

thanks meggyjill and tsv
not really felt hungry just had my last shake and have large glass of water at the side of me,will just take it one day at a time

Good luck and keep us posted !!!

will try

Hi Mash. why not set yourself a mini goal? Maybe 3 stone or something. You will probably reach that in about 8 weeks and then thats a big pat on the back. Then you can set your next goal :)

i was thinking of 1 stone lol
not sure how to add the goals

Its all on the User CP bit at the top under the title and then i think it is amend details?
You will have 1 stone off in no time Mash, all being well you will probably do it within the next 2 weeks. :superwoman:

Good luck Mash, a lady on here last year, I won't mention her by name in case she's embarrassed, was over 30 stone and lost 10 stone in a matter of a few months....go for it you'll be glad you did:D

Mash - the very best of luck to you! Once you get used to it it becomes almost easy.

I started off with the same amount to lose as you - and look how far I have got after 9 weeks, almost half way there :) Do whatever it takes to motivate yourself, you can do it!! :)

thanks everyone,the support sure helps,fingers crossed for going back to work tomorrow.

well the headache is kicking in:(

Don't worry about the headache. I had that day 3 & 4 but was able to control it with paracetamol and increasing my water intake. By the end of day 4 I felt ad good as new.

Two paracetamol & drinks loads of wine helps me x

Omg wine in the brain hah ha ha ... Ahem.. Water.. I meant water ha x

lol,just had some pills ,and had loads of water,just trying to work out the tickertape thing

Back