Started today

Hi All

Started on the lipotrim today, have read many posts and feel really positive about starting.:):):)

Strawberry shake was ok this morning last mouthful was quite difficult though. Very determined to me the new slim me though!

;)

Lots of ice and sweetner chick... makes the strawberry nicer!! : )

Good luck on your journey!!! xxx

All the best for your journey honey :) x x x

Good luck! the first few days are the hardest but keep your goal in mind and you will do fab!

I started today too- good luck, I'm finding lots of inspiration on here- people have had amazing weight losses- that will be us soon :)

Welcome to the newbies :) It's always good to see new faces on here.... it seems like yesterday when I was new and was trying to find my way around this amazing site lol The support you will find on here is priceless :D If you have ANY questions at all, just send a new thread and you will see how many folks want to help you!
If you set up a ticker to show your progress you will find that really encouraging too.
Good luck on your LT journey, girls :) xx

Thanks to all

Thanks sooo much everyone, on day three now feel fine, hunger gone. I've got a feeling my house is going to be very clean. And I might even do my ironing to take my mind off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy

Thanks sooo much everyone, on day three now feel fine, hunger gone. I've got a feeling my house is going to be very clean. And I might even do my ironing to take my mind off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy

Lipotrim is very good for your housework lol... X

A couple of tips for making the shakes more tasty ;)
Use ice cold water to make it
Drink it through a straw
If you like coffee flavoured things add about 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee to your vanilla shakes......yummy :)

Back