Started today!

Tumpty

Hi everyone, started Exante today. I have done LL before and lost 3stone but it's now back after having DS. Need to lose it but finding the willpower hard to keep!

Hello nice to meet you :) how are u getting on? X

Welcome Tumpty! Are you doing total solution? Lots of luck xx

Hi Both, Thanks for the support. I have been on Total Solution for 5 days now. Am weighing myself everyday because I find the weight loss keeps my motivation going. Official weigh in on Saturday but results ok so far! :) How are you both getting on?

Hi Both, Thanks for the support. I have been on Total Solution for 5 days now. Am weighing myself everyday because I find the weight loss keeps my motivation going. Official weigh in on Saturday but results ok so far! :) How are you both getting on?
My weigh in is tomorrow too :) its good to hear your still going strong, well done.
Danii

First week weigh in

Well, my official first week weigh in......lost 8.25 pounds......yippee! Feeling good so far as well......how is everyone else doing? :)

Hi, it definitely gets easier! The first two or three days are the toughest but you can ease it by drinking plenty of water. The results are so worth it if you can just stick with it. Once you're in ketosis you won't feel hungry at all.....stay strong you can do this!!!!! :D

Well, finally week 2 and another 4lb lost!!! Yippee just gotta keep going....but lots of temptations about right now!:p

Well done :D glad it's going well :D

Thanks both.....Hit the first stone gone mark today :D (I'm a daily weigher!)so feeling much more positive and determined to keep going!!

So...week 3 weigh in and another 2lb lost :)...had lost a bit more but seem to have somehow put on a pound n a half over the last two days!!!! What is that about!!!!!! :confused:
Hey ho...going to have a break tomorrow and enjoy Christmas dinner with the family :family2: :xmascheers:but then back to it on Monday!!

Merry Christmas everyone and have a great time! :33:

What Happened to me!!

Well.... I had all good intentions to just have the one day off and have Christmas dinner with family but that has somehow turned into 3 days and 3lb gained.... I am so annoyed with myself!!!! :mad: :break_diet:
It's back to work tomorrow and I intend to return to TS...hopefully I'll find it easier to be away from the temptations of the fridge! I can't bear to think that the last 3 weeks have been a waste....AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! :mad:

Well have managed the last 2 days on TS and have lost 1 1/2 lb of the amount I had put on over Xmas so that's ok I guess. Not yet back into ketosis according to the ketostix but determined to stick at it. Hope everyone has a great new year and I'm determined that 2012 will be the new slim me!

Week 5 Weigh In

OK so Week 5 weigh in this morning and fortunately 2 1/2lb on last week, so hve lost the weight gain from Christmas and a little more...yippee...also appear to be back in ketosis....so all is rosy in Tumptyville today!!!! :D

im waiting to be in ketosis again........ good luck :)

Don't worry about the Ketosis too much Danii.....I have still lost this week and I wasn't in Ketosis until this morning (I use Ketostix to check).
You'll soon reach your goals....good luck and let me know how yr doing. :girlpower:

Back