Started Today!

missminnie

Hi All

I started today after receiving my bumber pack last week! Had a banana shake for breakfast and Thai Chicken soup for lunch. Looking forward to my bar at dinner as I'm starving!!!

I'm sure it's just cause I've gone from eating rubbish and lots each day to very little. I'm making sure I'm drinking enough and really miss my cup of tea (can't drink black tea).

Hopefully this is just the start and after a few days I'll settle down.

Welcome missminny! You've made the first step to a thinner you :)

Hope you find it ok on the diet, the first few days can be tough but bear with it and the losses will come quickly xx

So I made it through my 1st day! Boy that was difficult.

I think it's mainly due to the fact that I've done a VLCD before and after 3 months on it I hated the mealpacks. Even though the Exante ones taste so much better it's just pshycological that I remember the taste and feelings of gagging.

I'm sure after the first 3 days I'll be fine and back into it. Tempted to weigh a few mornings to see how I'm getting on but also want the big surprise at the end of the week!

Ok. Have decided this isnt' for me! Whilst I can easily cope with the diet and framwork, I can't stand the mealpacks! They just remind me of the one I used to to and I can't stomach them and gag each time I try and drink/eat them so much so that I'd rather not eat than have one. Which isn't healthy so just going to eat healthy again. I've only had 2 days worth so far and have 26 days still left. Feels like such a waste of money as you can't send them back :(

Hi
Just had my first shake, not too bad. I am at the beginning of a long journey, be good to share it with others on a similar road!

Ok. Have decided this isnt' for me! Whilst I can easily cope with the diet and framwork, I can't stand the mealpacks! They just remind me of the one I used to to and I can't stomach them and gag each time I try and drink/eat them so much so that I'd rather not eat than have one. Which isn't healthy so just going to eat healthy again. I've only had 2 days worth so far and have 26 days still left. Feels like such a waste of money as you can't send them back :(

oh no sorry to hear that hun xx

Good luck! I'm starting tomorrow, looks like we have a similar amount to lose by Xmas, would be great to share progress :) xx

Back