Started today

Tyme

Hey loves just popping in to say hey and introduce myself I'm Tyme and started exante today - I'm here to lose 4 stone. Day one today has gone extremely well very proud of myself - hope to get to know you all on this journey :)

Good luck everyone

Tyme x

Hi - I'm new today aswell with about 5 stone to lose! Feels a bit daunting at this point but got to give it a go. FED UP MISSING OUT BECAUSE IM FAT!!!!!!!! Anyway, hello Tyme and misslinky, all on day one and nearly done, excellent. Sooze x

Hi, and a very big welcome to the 3 of you. This is a great site for advise and support. The best of luck to all of you.x :welcome:x 3.

Glad to hear day 2 is going well Tyme. I'm back for round whatever it is and on day 4 for me. Going well too.

Stick with it and you will love the results!!

Welcome! I'm new to exante, on day 4 now and its going well :)

Hope you reach your goal, there's always plenty of advice and support on here xx

Hi guys, good luck!

Just remember that it's hard for the first few days then it gets easier. I'm on day 7, weighed in today and lost 10lbs.

It really works...just try and stay motivated.

have cut down on carbs for last 3 days so hoping tomorrow wont be too horrendous for me on my first day of exante! hope you are all doing well x

have cut down on carbs for last 3 days so hoping tomorrow wont be too horrendous for me on my first day of exante! hope you are all doing well x

Well done misslinky :) how are you feeling since cutting down the carbs? I bet doing it that way will help quite a lot! Xx

Well done Miss Slinky! I had a massive carb blowout the day before! Arghhh!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi yes it's day one on exante for me, been surprisingly ok! Wonder how long that will last lol, I really hope I can succeed this time. Hope you are all doing well xx

Back