Started today

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by Rosiewoo, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    Today is day one and I feel very positive, despite having to bin the porridge as it's horrible.

This forum is great as everyone is so supportive and always there to offer encouragement. It's good to see everyones success:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    well done in taking your first step, i didnt like the porridge either. i only have the strwberry vanilla and banana shakes. keep it up

4. belle83

belle83 Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.97%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Light
    Good Luck, try the porridge with a little bit of skimmed milk, i love it! x

5. isie1980

isie1980 Full Member

I've started today as well. Was supposed to start last Wednesday but just didn't get into it, as too many social things going on.
    I'm actually a management client looking to lose about 1st or so and I am not officially on LLL but I am trying for 2-3 packs a day and a healthy meal - I don't know what I'm allowed in terms of LLL but I'm keeping to protein and salad.

I have to admit, I must have told the minimims community I'm restarting so many times! It just seems a lot harder now than it was when I had 4 st to lose!

6. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    I'll just give the porridge a miss, I'm not keen on the normal stuff either. I'll try all the varieties and stick to the favourites. I've got a bbq this weekend so that will be my first challenge!!

I'm hoping to lose 2.5 - 3 stone. There's no denying it, i'm sure it'll be very hard at times.

7. marley

marley Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    Try the porridge with less water - and add loads of cinnamon! I hated it the first day but have got used to it....but I do like normal porridge so....

8. isie1980

isie1980 Full Member

It's surprising how quickly you get used to the flavours - a few days ago after months of normal food I suddenly found myself craving a LL chocolate shake! Not even a proper chocolate bar!
    I thought that was a sign it was time to get going again on the diet, but after a marginally successful day 1 yesterday I'm not so sure.
    Today is going fine so far - shake for brekkie and a shake for lunch with a tuna salad to look forward to later. Fingers crossed I don't get seduced by junk food again....

9. Btailor

Btailor New Member

Today is my first day on lighter life lite... im feeling confident, I liked the porridge... ermm.. wasnt so keen on the cranberry bar but it wasnt so bad i had to bin it... :D im glad i will have people here for support :D

10. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    it does get easier even after a couple of weeks, just measured myself and i have lost a total of 11 inches in 7 weeks. i need a quick action diet as i normally want things like yesterday. next week will be my last week on theis diet then i go away, but the minute i land i will have a shake mixed up and ready to go again. good luck to all the new starters. YOU CAN DO IT!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.