Started today

well done in taking your first step, i didnt like the porridge either. i only have the strwberry vanilla and banana shakes. keep it up

Good Luck, try the porridge with a little bit of skimmed milk, i love it! x

I've started today as well. Was supposed to start last Wednesday but just didn't get into it, as too many social things going on.
I'm actually a management client looking to lose about 1st or so and I am not officially on LLL but I am trying for 2-3 packs a day and a healthy meal - I don't know what I'm allowed in terms of LLL but I'm keeping to protein and salad.

I have to admit, I must have told the minimims community I'm restarting so many times! It just seems a lot harder now than it was when I had 4 st to lose!

Try the porridge with less water - and add loads of cinnamon! I hated it the first day but have got used to it....but I do like normal porridge so....

It's surprising how quickly you get used to the flavours - a few days ago after months of normal food I suddenly found myself craving a LL chocolate shake! Not even a proper chocolate bar!
I thought that was a sign it was time to get going again on the diet, but after a marginally successful day 1 yesterday I'm not so sure.
Today is going fine so far - shake for brekkie and a shake for lunch with a tuna salad to look forward to later. Fingers crossed I don't get seduced by junk food again....

Today is my first day on lighter life lite... im feeling confident, I liked the porridge... ermm.. wasnt so keen on the cranberry bar but it wasnt so bad i had to bin it... :D im glad i will have people here for support :D

it does get easier even after a couple of weeks, just measured myself and i have lost a total of 11 inches in 7 weeks. i need a quick action diet as i normally want things like yesterday. next week will be my last week on theis diet then i go away, but the minute i land i will have a shake mixed up and ready to go again. good luck to all the new starters. YOU CAN DO IT!

Back