Started Treatment Today...

trixiefoofoo

Well, started my treatment this evening!!

After a pathetic stab of the needle, I eventually managed to inject myself - feeling very proud :eek:

Only thing is, I'm feeling all sorry for myself and just want to curl up and watch crap tv and eat!! :mad: I know that's why I need to be doing LT now but it really is a comfort thing.

Can't imagine having to go through this for the next couple of weeks and not eat! AND it can make you gain weight :(

Feeling very sorry for myself :sigh:

Sorry Foo Foo - did I miss something, what is the injection for - nothing horrible I hope xx

No, something lovely, hopefully.

It's IVF. Talk about poor timing though - wish I'd found LT way earlier!!

It's unlikely I'll be able to carry on through my treatment and certainly, if it works, I believe I have to stop :confused:.

Strange, much as I'd like an excuse to eat, I also like what it's doing to me physically [just weak mentally!!] :eek:

best of luck I know one person wher IVF has worked and they now have a beautifull baby it might grt rough for a little bit but it will def be worth it wishing you all the best

wishing you all the luck with ya ivf hun xxxxxx

Hi Trixie, best wishes for your IVF.

It's unlikely I'll be able to carry on through my treatment and certainly, if it works, I believe I have to stop :confused:.
BEST EXCUSE I HAVE HEARD TO STOP LT...and it will only be for 12 months max...then you will have a gorg baby and starting your journey to slimdon xx Good luck on both
Doubt you will put weight on with lt tooo... may just affect some of your weigh in a little xxx

Glad to hear you have started your treatment. Good luck babe.

x

Oooh, good luck!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world. Just keep being positive and i bet you'll get a positive before you know it :)

Good luck trixiefoofoo xx

Good luck, I think your hormones will go a bit mad which will make it difficult, I know two people currently going through it. Hope you get the end result though! xx

Back