• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started WW AGAIN!

ROSB

Hi Guys

I have (yet again :rolleyes:) rejoined my local WW.

I have been struggling with trying to lose about 5 stone :cry:and have been trying to get back into the Cambridge Diet but I find it sooooooooo hard not to eat - I enjoy eating so decided to take things slower and go back to WW. ;)

I rejoined last Thursday and so far have been doing ok.

I intend to come on here every day for support & motivation. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vanda

plodding away
:welcome: and well done for getting back to ww. Many of us have been in similar positions but are now succeeding with ww, and we can have a normal social life which must be difficult on tfr.

Good luck on the plan, look forward to hearing how you are getting on :D

good luck looking forward to reading your posts great support here hun

good luck

Hi I have done cd on and off in 4 years and I ended up losing and gaining and in the end 3 stone heavier :mad:

So I am doing ww for life and it has hard moments but its eirther this or getting fatter

Well done for restarting I honestly think CD id good the first time we do it,ww is great and there is so many lovely people here to help us

Good luck xx

Good luck! Credit to anyone that can stick to CD diet or anything similar...I couldn't even go a day without eating lol! I'm sure you'll find WW great. I've only been doing it (again :rolleyes:) for just under 2 weeks, but finding it ok. This site is a big help :D. Let us know how you get on x

ROSB

Thank you for all your kind responses.

I am doing good - so far! ;)

I would love to have big losses every week as you get with CD but if I cannot keep to the diet I think I will be better on WW.

We shall see on Thursday at my first weigh in! :rolleyes: