Started yesterday, but feel a little scared!

katrinalee00

Hi all, I started the CD yesterday, its the first time ive actually gone for such a serious diet, i tried weight watchers and slimming world but there was just to much temptation for me to cheat, and everytime i weighed in obviously i would feel disheartened with the results, so, basically ive finally got off of my lardy and gone for it, im just scared of the side effects, i have hypoglycaemia so have lows if i dont get enough energy, its day 2 and i dont feel to bad, had a pounding head last night but i can cope with that, but would love some words of wisdom and encouragement, im 14.5stone used to be 8.5 and it left me feeling very crappy about myself, low self esteem, ugly, same old, i really want to stick at this but my wheel power is not great.

Please help!:(

Hi Katrinalee. I'll supply the wisdom!
I was the same as you with trying lots of diets with little result. I did lighter life about 5 years ago and lost 3 st in 12 weeks, nearly to my goal. It was fantastic. Once I was about a week in and in ketosis I felt so happy, energized and was really not bothered about food. I stupidly put it back on (and some more) when my husband said he preferred me bigger!

I've since tried sw but I need quick results. I'm quite focused now as starting a different job with a uniform. I started again on Monday and so far am doing well and starting to get that good feeling.

Keep up your water, and don't get put off if you don't like some of the food. I have the same mint choc 3 times a day as I've gone off loads of the others, but I find it works well for me.

Stick to it 100% and I gurantee in a week you'll feel fabulous.

xXx

Hi katrinalee00, congrats on starting, its a hard diet with great results, im only on day two but this forum is a god sent a helping me so much, be sure to keep us up to date with how ur getting on, you will have lots of energy by day 4 xxx

HI!

I'm similar... Tried WW and SW and just wasn't very good at it. So started Cambridge yesterday. Day 1 went well up until last night. Day 2 is going better!

Drink lots of fluids (I had 5 pints yesterday!) and good luck!!!

Back