Started yesterday... Cant wait for hunger to pass... Would appreciate a buddy?

wannabefitatthirty

I started back yesterday, after doing so well in summer (I lost 2st 1lb in 3 weeks) but my dad came to stay with me n I cared for him with terminal cancer which shifted my focus n I would snack.... I put on 1 1/2st of what I lost, so not catastrophic... At least I'm lighter than wen I started last time!!
My dad passed away at my home on 10th dec n with funeral preps n Christmas I just couldn't get onnit. Started again yesterday n would love a buddy :-D please xx

Hi I started 2 days ago and must admit my 1st day was a shambles! But yesterday I was brill all day and today am feeling less bloated etc! I drank 6 pints of water! Sorry to hear about ur dad! U can email me if u wanna be my buddy on [email protected]

Hiya wannabefit! Im restarting with about 6-8 stone to lose, would love a buddy. So sorry to hear about yr dad, cancer id just an awful thing. I have a diary on here which will tell u my wee journey so far. Best of luck hun and well done on the great start!

hiya

i would like to be your buddy i was suppose to restart today but ate:( im determined to do it tomorrow as my weight is starting to creep up and im undoing all my hard work. message me if you would like to buddy up x

also sorry to hear about your dad but you can achieve your goal for him x

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Well done on restarting :) I start tomorrow for the first time on CD never done meal replacement or VLCD. We can do it x

I have an initial goal of 5 stone too

I do :) I'll drop
You an email in a minute :)

Back