Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

Frustrating I know but it'll happen. Some weeks you lose more than others :)

@SarahDr maybe when I am a little less busy I will try the local yoga studio then.

Thanks, I know it will go, its just when you have had a bad week you expect the next one to be good.

I weighed this morning and 1.8 pounds had gone but I am still hoping for more tomorrow otherwise it is only 3.5 pounds in 2 weeks.

On the plus side, I have hit my 30 pound loss so I get another treat, yeay.

Also forgot to mention, my puny weight loss has taken me into the 14's. So something else to celebrate.

Woohoo.
I love the front number changing.

Woohoo into the 14s!! Well done on the weight loss :D

That's fab you've gone from 17's to 14's....well done! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow

Well it is official -2.4 this week meaning only 3.6 in two weeks. It had bloody get moving again soon is all I can say.

I have had a bit of a bad tummy for a couple of weeks (so has my husband) I'm hoping it is water retention because of having a bug and it will shift soon.

Well done on your loss - every pound down is in the right direction :)

Thanks Sadie,

Taken in isolation I would have been quite happy with that loss but on the back of two weeks of bad losses it has wound me up a bit.

I know how you feel but it's still a good loss. The tough but is sticking to the diet even though you feel disappointed!

Well done on the loss! And a bigger well done for being in the 14s! I haven't seen the 14s since 2008 :)

Thanks Womble.

It is definitely better than if I had done nothing.

Well done on the loss this week. It's nice to watch the numbers go down. Hope your well.

So I have had a nasty stomach bug which has resulted in a few meals off plan (and not good ones)

I am 2 pounds up which could be a lot worse. Back at it today as I'm feeling much better.

How has everyone been?

Back