Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

Thank you, they really do.

I do feel like I am over that now but my husband has had a nasty cold that I think he may have passed my way. He will be in so much trouble if he has.

Yep, nasty cold on its way out. Not fun at all.

Glad you're back on track and feeling a little better. This diet is rubbish when you feel sick.

Feeling very rubbish again now. Cold this time.

Oh no :( I know the packs have all our vits and minerals but since I've been so busy on the work/study front I've been taking extra zinc & vit c to bolster up my system. One time I felt I was coming down with a sniffle I took echinacea and it seemed to be gone in no time.

Oh no. Hope you feel better soon

Hope you are feeling better? I take echinacea and never get cold it's a great supplement x

Soo, I am better and back at work today. I only had a 0.8 pound loss last week. Another rubbish one but I was ill and had TOM. As of this morning this week is looking like a 3.5 week so that is great and still two more days to go until official weigh in.

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Well done on the loss - hopefully this week's loss will be better :)

Thanks Sadie. Surprisingly I am not too bothered about the low loss. Maybe because my trousers feel decidedly lose today and I only just realised the 0.8 was my week of 3 (very bad) meals off plan.

Brilliant well done you x

Great loss Becc, well done :)

Thanks guys, fingers crossed it continues.

Here's hoping :D

I would love to have the secret to sustained regular weight loss. It all seems so erratic. Especially seeing as we are hardly eating loads on this diet.

Here's hoping :D

I would love to have the secret to sustained regular weight loss. It all seems so erratic. Especially seeing as we are hardly eating loads on this diet.

I know, usually it doesn't bother me, I try to have a reasoned approach to it and if I am averaging a stone a month then I am happy but I only lost 7 pounds in the last 4 weeks, and its not like I'm close to goal. Still got another 4.5 stones to go.

great loss, well done!

Back