Total Solution Don't want to be fat and pregnant

Maybe next month will be a bumper weight loss month. Fingers crossed!

I really hope so. I am already half a stone behind where I wanted to be.

Ah hun I feel for your pain. I am the queen of slow weight loss. When I started this I was hoping I would lose a stone a month and be 3 stone down by the time we were off on holiday tomorrow. But every loss (large or small) is in the right direction and I'm sure you've lost more doing this than on any other plan :)

I have done so many of these diets and I usually do so much better. I mean I have lost 36.5 pounds so its not like its nothing and I am happy with that, I don't expect to be losing 5 pounds a week or anything but I have averaged less than 2 pounds a week for the last 4.

Sorry for the moan.

You're doing great - well done! :)

I know slow loss weeks are tough......but you need to look at the bigger picture and how much you've lost overall :D

I feel your frustrations but you'll hav a great loss soon and I bet you've lost inches!

Thanks everyone. I am feeling a bit better today. The scales have shifted another couple of pounds since last weigh in and clothes are getting looser so all in the right direction.

That's great news! Well done!

So this weeks loss is another measly 2.2 pounds, meaning in the last 2 months I have only lost 18 pounds and I am no longer averaging a stone a month. I have no idea why, I have never been a slow loser before, I will be sticking at it but I am very disappointed that the 12 stone I was aiming for in time for Spain is no longer a possibility and it is looking more like I wont even have broken under 13 stone if this continues. It also means starting to try for a baby is getting further and further away.

On the plus side my 2.2 pound loss had taken me down to class 1 obese, I have completed 12 weeks (I haven't managed that for years) and it is day 49 of my 100 day Spain countdown. And perhaps best of all I went into Fat Face last night and picked up a pair of size 16 super skinny jeans and when I got home they fit perfectly.

I am getting far too obsessed with the scales again. I have asked my husband to get rid of them and I am now trying to decide if I should wait a week, a fortnight, or even a month. I have managed a month before.

Wow. I would love to do monthly weigh ins but I know I would lose focus.
I am moving from daily weigh ins to weekly so need to hide the scales from myself.
I am hoping to try fortnightly at some point down the line.

Congratulations on the skinny jeans. I bet you feel awesome in them

So I havent posted for ages...

I have had a couple of meals off plan, nothing bad just some salads and things but other than that all is good.
My losses have been pathetic, only 3 pounds in the last two weeks and with weigh in looming tomorrow this weeks is only .8 pounds so far.
I have no idea what the problem is. Luckily I can actually feel the loss and see it. I am having NSV's which is keeping me going.
I bought a size 14 pair of superdry jeans to get into for my holiday next month and although not quite wearable yet they do already fit. so thats nice.

I'm starting to think maybe the make up of the exante foods doesnt really suit my body. I have done both Cambridge and Slim and Save and always managed to have quite good losses. I still have some Slim and Save stuff so I might just try a week back on them and see if it makes a difference. Its a shame because I really do prefer the Exante stuff.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Back