Started yesterday!

joyo

Hi everyone!

I started yesterday & am pleasantly surprised! I tried W8 Matters about 2 years ago & didn't make it through the 1st day as the shakes & soups were so vile!

I've got about 4 stone to lose to get me at the edge of the 'normal' BMI range. :( I have a holiday to Turkey booked for June so my short term goal is to lose about 2 stone for then - optimstic?! I am trying the total solution for as long as I can.

Feeling focused & determined & looking forward to lots of support from you lovely people! Would like to join the April challenge if I'm not too late - if someone could let me know how I go about joining!

J x

Welcome joyo. We are the same height and have very similar stats! I have stuck to the Total Solution 100% and have lost 17lbs in 3 weeks so if you are determined I am sure that you can loose 2 stone by June. Good luck x

Welcome joyo. Couldn't agree more about the W8 stuff, vile, vile, vile (and expensive to boot).

Good luck on your journey.

hiya
I've started today so far so good had the tomato soup for lunch a bit creamy but ok with lots of pepper. I'm now drinking my 1st shake (vanilla) added extra water still a bit rich for me but nowhere near as bad as I was expecting.
good luck I'm sure you'll be able to lose your 1st couple of stone quickly xxx

Hi joyo and piggy piglet :wavey:

I started this week too (on Wednesday) so good luck to us all, we'll get through it together!

Would like to join the April challenge if I'm not too late - if someone could let me know how I go about joining!

J x

Hi Joyo

Go to the last post on the April challenge and copy the last list of everyone’s targets. Paste this list into your reply and add your target to the bottom.

When you weigh yourself each week you do the same process and change your details to reflect your weight lost and what you still have to go.

Hope this makes sense.

Only 4 stone to go? No worries ;)

Welcome in. if you've done this sort of thing before, you know what to expect. Best of luck.

With regards to the challenge, feel free to cut in. basically you just opt-in yourself. 'quote' the last poster with the list in (that way you retain the colours) remove the quote tags and any other text, add your name to the bottom, along with what you want to lose this month, etc. And up date it yourself as and when.

However if you're not au fait with fora, let me know what you want as a target and I'll do it for you :)

Thank you for all your lovely replies! I have stuck to it again today. Spent the day on the beach sipping water while my 2 kids had a picnic & ran around like headless chickens - feeling almost virteous!

OMG

i'm about to start this as well, fancy being my diet buddy??? *waves from sunny wimborne*

next time your down gimme a PM we'll meet for coffee. it's a lovely place

will you come back when your retirement age?? lol

i swear everyone is in bed by 8pm it's blaming quiet

Doubt it, the long-term plan is to semi-retire to Bath, once I've made my fortune. But until then, it's wherever the work is - and sadly, as my brother is finding out, it ain't Dorset... Besides, I couldn't afford to move back! lol

Back