Started yesterday

Vonny

Feeling ok! So far so good. Not hungry. Let's hope it lasts - got a mound of fat to shift. Good luck everybody ;-)

Hey Vonny I started again yesterday too, I've decided to do it on my week off from work so if I get super moody I don't take it out on colleagues and clients haha!
Trying to distract myself at the moment- my house is spotless hehe

Good luck!

bellefrogette said:
welcome, welcome, one day at a time and you'll be fine.Do check in often and get support along the way.

Bella

Thanks Bella, will do. Sometimes really need support Still feeling good but aware of how easy it is to falloff the wagon!! ?

Chandy said:
Hey Vonny I started again yesterday too, I've decided to do it on my week off from work so if I get super moody I don't take it out on colleagues and clients haha!
Trying to distract myself at the moment- my house is spotless hehe

Good luck!

Hi Chandy, thanks - went for fast walk on beach today and have been drinking loads of water! Best of luck this week ??

Vonny show me a person who never falls of the wagon and you have an angel. for the rest of us, we fall off get back on again, fall off get back on again and on and on and one day, we reach the finish line,you'll be fine.

bella

Back