Started yesterday!

yayhelen

Hello Everyone!

I started Weight Watchers pro points yesterday, a bad day to start as I had a friend over for tea and wine - a long standing arrangement!

However I was AMAZED! Had an omelette (with bacon medallions and mushrooms) for breakfast, beans on ww toast for lunch and then cooked a full three course meal from Weight watchers for tea!

Fish cakes with chilli dipping sauce (4pp) followed by pad thai noodles (8pp) and strawberries and blue berries for pudding (free!)

Switched the wine for slimline G'n'T (which I measured, in a very disciplined way!!!) and in the end had my daily allowance plus 4 points from my weekly allowance of 49. INCREDIBLE!!!

Also going to get my OH to take a picture today and do the Weight Watchers picture thing, anyone else tried it? Looks fab!

Have struggled with weight for about 8 years and currently at 16 stone 8.5 pounds, this is the heaviest I have ever been. I want to have children in a year or so - decided it's not worth the risk of trying to have children when I am so overweight so my aim is to take two years to get to a healthy weight!

I think my biggest struggles will be wine and cheese!!!

Feel full of optimism! According to my BMI I have at least 86 pounds to lose!!! But going to focus on my 5% which is 12 pounds.

Hx

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck with ww :) that photo thing looks cool! It's great with ww as you have so much flexibility and can still have meals which you proved last night! Hope your day goes good x

Good luck, I am only on my second week but i really enjoyed my first week, I felt like i was reeducating myself with food if you know what i mean. x

Oooooo thanks for all the Hello's! Looking forward to sharing success stories with other newbies :)

I am feeling a bit confused today, had a breakfast omelette again, plus beans on toast again and another stir fry for tea plus fruit and some ww tortilla chips and so far I am only on 24 points.... my daily allowance is 36!

My big calorie intake is wine and I am not going to have a drink tonight as I am going out on Saturday night but as of now I am stuffed!

Might fancy a pudding later (have a weight watchers choc mousse but even thats only 2 points). Last time I did WW I used to carry over (which you can't do). I didn't have my full points most days and after a while I stopped losing and I thinks thats probably why... is pro points the same?! Answers on a postcard :)

Back