started yesterday!!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the advice i don't usually get hungry after dinner so thats why i eat all my snacks before.

I just changed my bedroom and front room over because the people upstairs are w@nkers and make too much noise so we can't sleep. Had to pull dbl bed apart move to hallway, sort out all the crap that has creeped its way under my bed, move two two seaters to what was bedroom then get bed into what was the lounge and put that back together all by myself am nackered and my arms ache now but atleast burnt of a few calories there though, well i hope so any way!!!

How are you all doing??

Goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Wow Mrsme sounds like you have done better than a gym work out!! lol. Good on you girly.

I'm having a very lethargic day today.... two of my sons are poorly and dont I know it?!!! lol.... its awful cause hubby is away so they've only me to turn to and its always both at the same time too including thru the night! I'm soooo sleepy....:faint2:

Its weird altho Im sticking to my diet well (Im not counting calories properly for my evening meals tho just kinda rounding up at the mo, eating all healthy food tho I'm a veggie so mostly veg) but I just dont feel like I'm doing very good... I'm not stopping now tho but gonna be gutted if there's no diff on monday when i weigh in!

I'll start adding and working out exact calories nxt week, just wanted to ge myself into the groove first.

Roll on bedtime now I say!! Lol.

Hello bob.. welcome to our lil gang... :happy036:

Well done for starting a new healthier you... make sure you keep us posted on your progress and feel free to come n have a moan or vent your thoughts if you're having an off day... trust me we have all been there but there are so many nice and SF wise people on here im sure you will be fine...

Just make sure you never give up!!! :D

Rachy - it sounds like you're totally run off your feet!! I wouldn't worry about the whole rounding and educated guessing on the calories front. As you've said before, I think the fact you've reduced your intake will make a difference as it is. And with all your running around you're probably burning lots and lots!! Maybe you're feeling lethargic with it being the first week of your diet too? I know I'm definately feeling a little run down and its probably because I'm eating less. I don't think my customer skills were exactly A+ at work last night! I wanted to sit down and eat the customer's meals for myself! ha ha yummm!

MrsMe - Ha ha that sounds like a proper cardio workout!! So annoying you had to move everything around though, inconsiderate neighbours are the worst. How was your first night sleeping in a diff room?

I'm doing ok, just a bit stressed with revision! The diet is going well.. except from smelling all that food at work last night - rumbling stomach for at least 3 hours!! And my work are trying to get me to take on extra shifts even though I've booked time off for holidays... thank goodness for caller ID!!

Sorry I'm being a right old whinge today!! Think its PMS... ;)

Hey everyone,

Welcome bob how was your first day??

Well i am well and truly peed of!!! My bf got made redundant which has somehow worked out to be my fault, i even jumped of the wagon last night and us some beers and a chinese to cheer him up a lil, we ordered the movie saw V (woah gruesome but cool lol, hey what can i say i'm a sicko lol) Now he's gone of to the bookies to collect his winngs (don't get too excited it's only £8 and he took another £20 with him!!!) and left me to clear the place up and look after our baby!!! everything i say or do just isn't good enough for him today.

Well am gonna make him feel really guikty later. After yesterday he didn't ven thank me for doing all that yesterday as i only did it for him so he could still get up early for work (silly now tho eh!!!) i just sleep through the noise anyway.

Sorry to be a nag but really am annoyed now!!! gggrrrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hope you are all doing well

MrsMe xXx

MrsMe, that's terrible news. It must be awful for you both. That was so nice of you to do that for him, at least hes got a nice gf.

Hey Mrsme.... how are you feeling today? Did you wring your bfs neck? Hope you're smiling again now. xxx

Sorry to hear about your BF's news MrsMe.
Happy to report a 4lb loss after my first week!!! Didn't have a brilliant weekend either so am really pleased with that. How is everyone else getting on?

Hey LauraP congrats on the 4lb thats excellent!!! You must be well chuffed!! :)

I only lost 1lb this week but Im still going strong, afterall at least its coming off and not going on! Lol.

Im starting some kind of exercise this week too.. might try n do 20 mins in the evenings.. was gonna start with 10mins but I know i can do better than that!

Sorry to hear about your BF's news MrsMe.
Happy to report a 4lb loss after my first week!!! Didn't have a brilliant weekend either so am really pleased with that. How is everyone else getting on?

well done laura, thas a great amount to lose, keep it up! x

I have begun to lose weight already! :)

As a diabetic, I have noticed that the same quantity of powdered shake made up has 10g more sugar than the bottled shake?

Hmmm that does seem strange Blueprint.. you would think tha would make a huge amount of diff but surely it cant do if it still works the same way! How odd!!! Lol.

Hey everyone,

Thankyou for your comments, yes i am much better now, we decided to go bowling saturday (i lost:cry:lol) and then we went fishing yesterday all crappy take out foods all weekend but am pleased to note that i did lose 2lbs this week.

Back on it today!!

How have you all been??

Goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Back