Started, yet again

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Kev*, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Kev*

Kev* Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone, had been messing about previously with slim fast and even thinking of doing lighter life but have finally joined slimming world.
    First weigh in, lost 7 and a half pounds, well chuffed. Stuck to the healthy eating all week, lived in the gym and not been hungry once, not sure how this all works yet but intend to post once a week. Good luck everyone. My ticker below says 9 pounds because I started following the slimming world healthy eating before I actually joined.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LouiseElectric

LouiseElectric Full Member

Start Weight:
    108kg
    Current Weight:
    89.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    18.6kg(17.23%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Good luck with SW, I tried lighter life last year and all that I lost I gained but another one ... it works for some mind.

4. Kev*

Kev* Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Louise, 8lb in two weeks, keep it up. I can't make my slimming group this Thursday but there is one close by that is open Friday morning so will go there. I can't believe the variety of food I am now eating and same as you, not hungry at all. Just got to now keep visualising the new me :D

5. moomintrolljen

moomintrolljen Will be thin god dammit!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done you! I tried lighter life 2 years ago, worked bur soooo expensive and then when i stopped i put the 2 stone plus 1 back on :eek:(
    Keep up the good work, my 1st weigh in tonight!

6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done Kev :D and be good to follow your progress, so excuse the nosey me popping in now and then :clap:.

I'm on week 1 too, WI is tomorrow morn (home one). I was on CD and all that I lost, I put on.. so something can be said for eating food ;), lol.. Good luck with your week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.