Started

TS bumper pack came just now so I'm starting!!

:cry: I'm not liking the bars at all!!!!!!!!! But having 1 for lunch then soup for dinner

On the phone to my BFF moaning already lol

Sorry just shocked, and needing hope I can do this :(

Do not panic. I HATED the bars, made me boke. Tried nibbling it through day and then bombed the rest. I stuck to oats and raisin one for couple days and retried orange one and it was ok. Your taste buds change to accept the tastes... Stick with it, think of the losses it will bring... X

I hated them too and persevered for two or three weeks but then read that you can use the Tesco UltraSlim meal replacement bars instead so i got some of them and they are much more palletable and so i have used them ever since.

Its tough to start but it really does get easier - I found that if I thought of the packets and bars as medicine - 'take three times a day to lose weight' it became easier. No, they are not really compare with the taste and flavour of real food but they work. Try to take your mind away from the taste and how you feel, focus on something else, anything else. The moment will pass and the hunger too - its is so worth while.
GSQ

Only been about 66% today as the arrived after I'd had breakfast! But had the bar for lunch and soup for dinner!

Got a headache now tho but almost at 3L of water! Will double up my water amount!! :sigh:

The soup was lovely! The bars SUCKED!!! I've ordered some new bars from somewhere else and I'll see :)

Meh tomorrow will be 100% but I'm constantly thinking of fooooood :cry:

Hi, day 1 is nearly done :D. One day at a time.
I only have shakes now, stuck it out with the mixed pack for the first month, I added double the water to the soups I didn't like, which was most of them! The raisin bar was nice but I could only just tolerate the choc orange one with at least 1/2L of water to wash it down!

As has been previously mentioned your taste buds do change. I do like GSQ's suggestion of treating them as slimming medicine ;).
Good luck. xx

You can have 3 soups or 3 shakes but you can only have 1 bar in a day.
I have Tesco Ultraslim bars, the raspberry one is very nice. They are on offer at the mo 2 boxes of 3 for £3.50

I like the vanilla shake with coffee in it!

Will have to Order some shakes and soups! My sister can have the can have the bars! I can't eat those :X

I couldn't handle the bars either and quit them on day 12! However I am loving the tesco ultraslim chocolate bars I bought four boxes today ?

They are an aquired taste...i'm not mad about them either but i can eat them...i bought some ultra slim tesco bars ,which i love,they can be used in exante...at least it gives me a bit of variety,i use exante bars every second day...hang in there...jennifer

At first I thought that the bars were truly revolting but I'm surprised and delighted to report that I now really like them. Not sure what happens to your taste buds but I'm pleased I persevered and didnt bin them.

I'm on day 7 at 100% weigh in tomorrow. I like the veg soup and the tomato and basil, and all the shakes except the vanilla. I purchased the monthly pack so I am going to use them all. The bars are a bit hit and miss but I'll persevere with them. Hope I get a good number tomorrow.

Back