Starter needing a little advice please

Lolakerry

Hi everyone.
I am starting on Tuesday and going to pick up my Lipotrim on Monday. Just wondered if I should start immediately on tuesday morning or should I have a breakfast and start on two shakes the first day. My thinking is that I will be going for my weigh in on Tuesday morning the following week and that will give me a shake for my weigh in morning. I live 20 miles from the Pharmacy and dont want to be starving while waiting to get home to have my first shake of the 2nd week. Does this make sense:confused: I just want to make sure I am prepared as I really want to do this right

Hiya, well normally i go to the chemist on an empty belly so no shakes or water gives u a real weigh inn, what i do is fill my shaker with water then when i come out of the chemist i just add the shake and shake!!!! I drink it in the car then get on with my day!! hope this makes sense, from week 2 u wont be hungry anyways cause ketosis!

Thanks Lou1. I will definitely do that then.

Hi Lolakelly
Me too, i always get weighed empty and take a shake with me, i also wear the lightest clothes possible, i wore linen trousers last week,it was freezing, i would have frozen my knackers off, if i had any!! i was going to take the underwires out of my bra, but thought that was a bit much, (the lengths we will go to)
Good Luck, and drink lots (water that is )
Sam:)

Thanks Sam - I am looking forward to starting - can't wait to have a waistline again!

welcome lola, as said above should be fine. 1st week is the toughest but keep focused on your goal and you will come through fine :)

Thanks Chuck. You are doing so well - Everyone on here is so positive and helpful. I know its going to be tough but want this so much as it will be great to run around with my kids without gasping for air!

Good luck lolakerry! budkin that was funny about the underwires lol

Hi curveygirlclaire
The only thing that stopped me was, that my boobs would have hit the floor LOl

Hahahaha budakin thats well funny

Hi Lolakelly
Me too, i always get weighed empty and take a shake with me, i also wear the lightest clothes possible, i wore linen trousers last week,it was freezing, i would have frozen my knackers off, if i had any!! i was going to take the underwires out of my bra, but thought that was a bit much, (the lengths we will go to)
Good Luck, and drink lots (water that is )

Haha.....if I take the wires out of my bra I'll have to tuck my boobs into my waistband......used to lie down and get a flat tummy, now I lie down and get a flat chest cos they migrate sideways and end up under my arms......can't win! I don't want bigger boobs, or even my 'old' ones back, I'd just like them to be perkier, not gonna happen at my age though, not without
surgery:eek:

Depressing isn't it !!!
i so know what you mean, i'd like to have a reduction but don't have the courage, maybe one day, thank god for descent bras!!! and thank god i don't live in a bare chested African trib, OMG WHAT A THOUGHT!!!

well this 1 is making me giggle today budkin your sooo funny

Ok.... i'm scaring myself now!!

Hi Lolakerry! Hope your getting on ok and that tomorrow goes great for you! I've got my first weigh in tomorrow and I must admit it did really help cutting down carbs and upping the water before I started - I can't wait to find out how much I've lost!

Hope your getting on ok and tc :)

X

Depressing isn't it !!!
i so know what you mean, i'd like to have a reduction but don't have the courage, maybe one day, thank god for descent bras!!! and thank god i don't live in a bare chested African trib, OMG WHAT A THOUGHT!!!

I'd never have the guts to have surgery, it's bad enough having operations that are medically necessary.......

Is it Brazil where it's fashionable to have a big arse? I think Italians like well-built women too.......perhaps we should move countries rather than try and conform to the British ideal of beauty:sigh:

Girls I dont even want to think about whats going to happen to my 44c's when Im a skinny minnie! Thanks willowfire I am looking forward to starting because I dont feel a proper part of the "gang" yet. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow - good luck

Back