starting 11/09 anybody want a buddy ?

nibbea

hey everyone

starting tomorrow, anybody else starting? it would be nice to know im not the only one in sugar withdrawal, living in the loo...lol.

Have done exante before and although its pretty easy after the first few terrible days, some moral support needed, I've 2 reasons for posting one is that the support here is fab and the other is that now ive posted I've got to do it after a couple of false starts

sh xx:):p

Hiya,

I new to exante, but starting on weds next week! (delivery comes Tuesday I hope!)

Im not too worried about the first few days as I've been slowly reducing my food intake and not drinking much fruit tea, so I wont miss it as much!

Luckily I don't eat any sweet things, but I am going to miss kettle chips! :-/

Hiya

I will be willing to start with you on monday which is a great thing. have been putting it off far too long!.

I think this site and forum are great as it gives you support throughout, just scared in starting it that i hope i can get past those few days which feels like a mission to overcome. have done it in the past for a week but ive been to weak to stick to it.

well lets see how it goes this time and i hope i can stick to it this time!

take care!

if anybody needs somebody to talk to then i'd be more than happy to help, i know i haven't started recently but i'm a fair way through now with less than halfway to go and i seem to have more focus than i need to have :p chuck me a pm if anybody needs anybody to speak to!

Hi would love to be your buddy, I know what you mean until you put it in writing it's not real so you can cheat again lol!! I am starting tomorrow so dreaded weigh in in the morning. Will post proper weight etc tom!! Good luck everybody this time I (we) are going to do it!!

Hi im steve and started last week so this is the begginging of my 2nd wk.Weight lose buddys are fab and im here if you need 1.I have a diary you can follow as well, we are all here to help and encourage each other and all have the same goal that is to lose weight so if you need to chat or need advice just step this way and we will all do what we can to help :).Thanks steve

Hi Peta im Steve i know the feeling of being on day 2 but it really does get easier, i was not well the wk i started as i had a virus/cold but over that now and im on day 3 of wk 2 and really cant believe how i feel, so energetic and dont even feel hungry so hold on in there, i dont think i reach ketosis until day 5 as i was hungry and tired up until then but once you hit it it will become so much easier.But if you need support help or advice and i can help i am here for all you guys as we are all on the same journey together :)

Hello everyone! I started on Wednesday, feel ok hunger wise, but am a bit withdrawn and quiet! Is this normal? Not finding the food as bad as I thought, soups are actually not bad with looooooads of salt, pepper, chilli and tabasco haha!!

Back